Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Tutorials and Resources < Graphic Resources & Tutorials [Featured]
Graphic Resources & Tutorials [Featured]
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
July 11, 2012 7:22:35am (This post was last modified: July 26, 2014 7:40:55am by Da Man.)
[-]
[you must login to view images]
The best program IMO for graphic designing is Photoshop, the only problem is that it costs.

Best free ones? GIMP and Paint.NET. They are both really good.

Here at Pokemon Creed, we encourage graphics designing and the sharing of tips & resources.

Those who submit a lot of quality tutorials and show dedication to the art of graphics will be rewarded with a Graphics userbar or the Artist userbar.
If you show off some of your graphics works in the "Graphics Showcase" and I think they are extremely good, I might reward you with an artist userbar.

Just remember, do not post anything illegal here.

To generate 3D text you could use Cinema 4D or Adobe Illustrator. I recommend using Cinema 4D for 3D text. You could also use Element (it's an Adobe After Effects Plugin) which I find easier to use than Cinema 4D.

You can use Adobe Photoshop to animated signatures.

Featured Resources
All 649 Pokemon sprites unlocked & canvas 120x120: [you must login to view links]

Featured Software/Downloads:
Below is a selection of the best image editing software (in my opinion and many others).

Adobe Photoshop CS6 ($699, very expensive but STRONGLY recommended): [you must login to view links]
GIMP (Free Alternative): [you must login to view links]
Paint.NET (Free Alternative): [you must login to view links]
Adobe After Effects CS6 (mostly used for video editing, but it is also a great tool for image editing and creating animations): [you must login to view links]

Featured Plugins:
Paint.NET PSD Plugin (opens PSD files): [you must login to view links]

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message This post was thanked 3 times.
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]