Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < best video game
best video game
Favorite Thread Post Reply
best video game
March 26, 2013 9:16:22am
[-]
far cry 3 is a pretty good game, not the best of all time, but pretty good :) also i think league of legends is a really good game, it get continously updates and it´s just awesome
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 30, 2013 3:11:05am
[-]
The Gaia hypothesis, also known as Gaia theory or Gaia principle, proposes that organisms interact with their inorganic surroundings on Earth to form a self-regulating, complex system that contributes to maintaining the conditions for life on the planet. Topics of interest include how the biosphere and the evolution of life forms affect the stability of global temperature, ocean salinity, oxygen in the atmosphere and other environmental variables that affect the habitability of Earth.

The hypothesis was formulated by the scientist James Lovelock[1] and co-developed by the microbiologist Lynn Margulis in the 1970s.[2] While early versions of the hypothesis were criticized for being teleological and contradicting principles of natural selection, later refinements have resulted in ideas highlighted by the Gaia Hypothesis being used in disciplines such as geophysiology, Earth system science, biogeochemistry, systems ecology, and climate science.[3][4][5] In 2006, the Geological Society of London awarded Lovelock the Wollaston Medal largely for his work on the Gaia theory.[6]
Thank this message
March 31, 2013 1:23:39pm
[-]
Final Fantasy 6 Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Final Fantasy 10 and X2
Final Fantasy 12 and 13
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon SoulSilver
Kirby: Super Star Ultra
Kirby: Squeak Squad
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Mario Kart Wii
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
March 31, 2013 3:13:15pm
[-]
I'm going all the way back to NES. My favorite game will always be Destiny of an Emperor.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 01, 2013 11:36:03pm
[-]
I'd say all games in the Pokemon series (except gen 1) and all of the older Crash Bandicoot games (from Crash 1 to Twinsanity)
Thank this message
April 04, 2013 7:10:37pm
[-]
whats up people im just bored
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 3:55:20pm
[-]
Pokemon was pretty awesome and my favorite. but the best would have to be Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:19:25pm
[-]
the best game about now and days is Call of duty and to me WWE 2013 also a few of some morta combat also lol NFL 2012
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:31:03pm
[-]
Mine is Mario Kart 7 Lol what a choice I made. If you play mario kart 7 you WILL get addicted

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:45:03pm
[-]
I think right now, League of Legends (LoL) is pretty nice, it´s tactical and addictive. For those who don´t know it
it´s something like Starcraft 2 but free to play. the itemshop works perfect, because you dont get stronger by buying something
with real money, so that´s my favourite game atm
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]