Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < [Forum Credits] - Everything in here.
[Forum Credits] - Everything in here.
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
February 11, 2013 1:39:55am
[-]
February 10, 2013 8:30:56pmshehzadtheruler Wrote:  Satanic stop complaining about the rules and just try to get over with it what will happen if you can't get this promo the world won't end.

there is no rule about complaining
besides with my 2 year creed experians even my point of view can help in a way..

i get it they want to act tough againt cheaters thats fine but now the good and honost players amongst us suffer for it..

is that what is wanted?? i'm sure its not..
i know its not the way they want things to go yet they do it..

i say make 1 big mistake u'll get a second chance do it again direct ip ban but that way the trainers who are fair in the ggame wont have to suffer for the lowlifes on this planet

2 time creed olympic fishing champion!
[you must login to view images]
thnx to I am Legend
thnx sweety
You have just won Damian's RainbowRayquaza from the race! October 06, 2011 10:09:18am

HONOUST PLAYING IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 11, 2013 1:43:28am
[-]
February 10, 2013 8:36:32pmTyizor Wrote:  satanic, this is also assuming you have a small stash already on hand. ATM i have 150 credits already, and assuming i get 30 credits a day (without spaming) it's very possible that i'll get the promo on 1 acc. The whole FC thing is to raise rarity on promos. Hopefully it doesn't last long... people who don't get the promo will undoubtedly get the promo(s) that will probs come right after (still with FC). Hopefully, they dont make every promo from now on like this though... 300 is still redonk...

i agree but come on i answer as many threads where my post is atleast no spam
yet in 1 wekk i went from 101 to 149 now thnx to last few posts i made here..

so unless we keep this discussion going i'm back to square one

thnx to I am Legend
thnx sweety
You have just won Damian's RainbowRayquaza from the race! October 06, 2011 10:09:18am

Thank this message
February 11, 2013 1:43:44am
[-]
Yeah, we should stop satanic. if you want to complain/ give suggestions. we should do it elsewhere :) this is the questions section.

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 1:47:23am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 1:49:03am
[-]
February 10, 2013 8:43:44pmTyizor Wrote:  Yeah, we should stop satanic. if you want to complain/ give suggestions. we should do it elsewhere :) this is the questions section.

true i guess although dualot clearly stated that anything about this matter is to be posted here

if i hired a lawyer now he'd say just like i do that even complains regarding this subject should also be posted here becouse it is still about forum credits..

then dualot should have said everything besides complains

thnx to I am Legend
thnx sweety

Thank this message
February 11, 2013 1:50:00am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 1:51:02am
[-]
February 10, 2013 8:47:23pmshehzadtheruler Wrote:  Yeah satanic I agree with Tyizor if you wanna complain go somewhere else.

this what you do is spam right there..
tyzor already pointed it out so for you to repeat him is spam in 1st degree

thnx to I am Legend
thnx sweety

Thank this message
February 11, 2013 1:53:04am
[-]
February 10, 2013 8:50:00pmshehzadtheruler Wrote:  Okay now we should really stop this Satanic don't post here again this the end of our conversation

and who are you to decide when i'm done speaking??

did you gave birth to me?? am i working for you??
i dont think so
dont ever tell me ehat i have to do!!!!

thnx to I am Legend
thnx sweety

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
February 11, 2013 2:17:46am
[-]
This 300 forum credits is killing me now. >.<
Well it's not like I'll never try to do it. It's just so way hard to get 300 forum credits.
But I like the idea of the promo that has a time limit.

about the "Also, when answering questions within the questions section, if a thread question has already been answered, please do not just answer it again with the same post, as this is considered spam. Only answer if you have something NEW to add."

What if I or somebody else is in that thread and at the same time me and he/she replied an answer there but we have a different time of posting it since I or maybe the other player replied first and didn't notice that someone already answered first? Is it still considered spamming?(eg. I replied first then after 5-10 seconds somebody answered it again but didn't notice my answer since he didn't see it was already been posted)

Thank this message
February 11, 2013 2:23:20am
[-]
valid question brys
was still kinda rampaging to think a bit clearer

i'd like to know aswell

thnx to I am Legend
thnx sweety

Thank this message
February 11, 2013 2:29:34am
[-]
Yeah because it will be a serious offense if we spam and it will lead us to forum ban and I don't want to be ban for spamming.
I think we need to clarify that.

Thank this message
February 11, 2013 5:20:13am (This post was last modified: February 11, 2013 5:41:22am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
I dont like that you have buy the promos with forum credits (and coins) neither but there nothing we can do about it but accept it, complaining about it wont help, it will makes things even worse. What I learns from this site, the faster you accept thing and don't complains about it, the faster things work out for you, such as the promos, many peoples will complains about "Why haven't the promos changes yet?" (when ShinyGoldeen as example, was the promos for 3 weeks) or "Why do they have to puts a shiny pokemon in the promos center"?, if you didn't complains so much about them, the promos will changes faster and be better promos.

What I'm saying if you guys didn't complains so much about the forum credits, maybe we might not have so many promos in the future that need Forum Credits, just certain ones, but the more you complains about it, the more the mods are going to push for the forum credits.

and another things if we didn't have peoples abusing the Promos center (and the ones that went spamming the board for credits too), we wouldn't have to worry about this, but no, They have to ruins it for everyone, so if you couldn't get the promos because of it, blames the peoples that was abusing it, and not the Admins/Mods.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 6:13:48am
[-]
If you were to become a VIP, would the promos still be worth 1 coin each or will the forum credits still be used?
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 6:15:30am
[-]
I think the VIP system is not working. You can't buy the promo now for 1 coin.

Thank this message
February 11, 2013 6:16:12am
[-]
February 11, 2013 1:13:48amxXPandaMagicXx Wrote:  If you were to become a VIP, would the promos still be worth 1 coin each or will the forum credits still be used?

VIP is closed for now. But I'm not sure if that would work. I don't think it would. :l

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]