Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Body Modification
Body Modification
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Body Modification
February 16, 2013 12:04:30pm
[-]
oh well let me put it non religious...i think that we're 'perfect' the way we are in our own little ways
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 16, 2013 12:14:30pm
[-]
Well... i have never liked myself that much
i would like to look alittle obscure
just so people dont mistaken me as a kind of normal person

Obscure look... to show off my obscure personalty >.<

Spoiler:

[you must login to view images]
Thank's For The Signature ImRaaichuu #156751 at the cheap price of 10 coins why not get one? pm him :D

List of Pokemon
Bulbasaur Level 3,000 [x]
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Charmander Level 3,000 []
Thank this message
April 05, 2013 7:03:51pm
[-]
i think that if you want it you can get it but from a business owner's standpoint i think that owners and managers just want you to look professional
Thank this message
April 05, 2013 7:30:45pm
[-]
I think the changes in the body cool yes but we should know how to moderate due society's prejudice that much but I have 4 tattoos in places that few people can look
Thank this message
April 06, 2013 3:22:57am
[-]
Yeah well, it doesnt bother me, i have 20mm ears now
and there pink xD i couldnt care less if people find them cool, or if they find it stupid

my body, i can and will do what i would like to do :)

Spoiler:

Thank's For The Signature ImRaaichuu #156751 at the cheap price of 10 coins why not get one? pm him :D

List of Pokemon
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Thank this message
April 06, 2013 7:03:17am
[-]
body modification!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank this message
April 06, 2013 9:10:41am
[-]
I myself find it perfectly fine, but companies do like their employees to look as nice as they can. I used to have two eyebrow piercings myself. I don't like the ear stretching, but that's not going to stop me from shopping somewhere or being someone's friend.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 06, 2013 7:23:54pm
[-]
Hah, Emo, I don't know about the unemployment rate in Australia but you having piercings or anything of the sort would make no difference in America, you wouldn't be able to find a job anyway.

If you care what I think, I believe that we're here for a limited time anyway, to grow and develop so that we all strengthen the collective mind (everyone's brain power combined). But I also believe that "us being created perfect as we are" is a load of garbage. If that were true, maybe a woman would consider talking to me (women don't like ugly guys), maybe I wouldn't be victim of their 'Ripping sessions.' (Note, a 'ripping session is the term for crap-talking until the crap-talked wants to stab someone.)

So I say, stretch your ears far as you want, you'll never be able to please most of these ethnocentric, opinionated heathens. The thing that restores at least some hope in humanity are people like Mikehappy who don't care how you look.

(Lol I remember first hearing about ear-stretching and I thought you meant stretching the inside of your ear, and so you could 'dig' with two fingers.)

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

[you must login to view links]
My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 2:25:36am
[-]
I find body modifications like that really weird. I'll never pierce my body or get tattoos. They are EVIL!!!!!!!!!

The best Seiya-Jin ever!
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 12:58:04pm
[-]
The Employment rate in Australia are getting worse
so my ears will become a big problem later, :) but until then
i am keeping my ears and my other piercings for as long as possible

Spoiler:

List of Pokemon
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 1:02:14pm
[-]
Personally, I really dislike Body Modification and as someone else said, it makes you look a little less unprofessional from an employers point of view.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 3:36:01pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 5:32:02pm
[-]
Body modifications are, simply put, up to the choice of the person who gets the modifications. They are the only ones whose opinion matters in that situation.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 5:38:58pm
[-]
Body Modification freaks me out, a piercing here or tattoo there isn't so bad but there shouldn't be so many. One tattoo is enough and I don't like it if the piercings are on body parts other then the ear and even then I can barely stand it. I don't know how this phobia came to be but it just is. And it's always better to remove those piercing and cover the tattoos before you going to apply for a job, that's almost common sense.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 8:29:36pm
[-]
I don't think we should judge body modification, but it is human nature @kamijyou
people do it for a reason. personally i think it's fine to judge the people who do it cus it "looks cool" XD
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]