Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < The great question
The great question
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The great question
April 15, 2013 10:13:51pm
[-]
I believe I was put on this earth to show others the way to God and Jesus. I also believe I have been sent here on a mission to learn, and perhaps create great artworks that shall glorify Him. I want to be an artist. :)

[you must login to view images]
~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 16, 2013 2:02:09pm
[-]
I think life is a beautiful gift presented to us by God, and that we should be grateful for that.

Thank this message
April 16, 2013 11:16:58pm
[-]
i know pokemon rocks
Thank this message
April 17, 2013 1:40:50pm
[-]
Guys, I'm beginning to doubt these religions... having studied some of them... I'm just thinking maybe... There's only one real religion... and I'm betting that Christianity and Islam are somewhat close to one thing
look, I don't know why there's a lot of religions but I'm thinking... What if people in the far past tried to translate the Real Holy Texts and got different translations, and they carried out thier translations to others and then some believed in one translation while others believed in other translations...

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:28:12pm
[-]
I think the meaning of life is we as people are suppose to experience and enjoy as many things as we can. Enjoy the smell roses have, the sunsets and sunrises, waves crashing, or birds flying there are so many things to experience so I believe we as people are suppose to see the beauty the world truly is
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:31:25pm
[-]
tbh idk lol but when i am old enough imma join the airforce d;
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:33:13pm
[-]
:0 the Air Force? Cool. But what is the real meanin of life? People think its to live and then die D:

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:35:33pm
[-]
I think I was put on Earth to help others who are in need of help. I also think I will be a good law enforcer once I'm older.
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 10:53:34pm
[-]
I believe the meaning of life is to live and experience all the great experiences you can. I think the meaning is to never take things for granted or miss out on smelling the roses. I think we are suppose to look at all the beautiful things out there and learn from many different kinds of people. There is a lot to accomplish in the word and if you think about a normal life span there isn't a lot of time to do it
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 11:22:55am
[-]
Every is born with a purpose in life....prrrr just live your life in its full terms
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 5:49:34pm
[-]
i dont know what he wants me to do in the end but at the time i want to grow up to become a surgeon, you know so i can help people. but i do not know if im going to continue to follow this path or not
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 11:21:27pm
[-]
This is what I don't understand. I don't believe in a God a such but people are willing to commit suicide for one... It doesn't make sense...
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 2:48:05am
[-]
To have fun and be a kid for as long as you can, YOLO!!
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 2:33:09pm
[-]
the answer to live, the universe and everything is 42 :P but my meaning of life is to live, be happy and jsut be one of the everyday people you see on the walkway, or on the bus that you have no clue what they do, but they just survive
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 2:35:53pm
[-]
i was put on earth to teach the faith to others, but other than that not sure yet. im sure god will lead me down the right path
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]