Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Football Match - Game conner game
Football Match - Game conner game
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Football Match - Game conner game
February 16, 2013 7:25:27am
[-]
i like playing football games,and if there would pokes in it
ill go crazy for it
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 16, 2013 7:29:51am
[-]
i like your idea jacktheking i hope alan codes this to the rpg and i rate 8/10 hope it it added :)

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 7:55:23am
[-]
I loved your idea because there is only a few games in games corner so i will rate it 7/10 , it's ok for the creed to lag a bit more

Thank this message
February 16, 2013 8:00:53am
[-]
Thanks guys for all the great comments! Help me by bumming this up more offend. Once again, thanks.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
February 17, 2013 8:42:03pm
[-]
would be interesting about the football, not sure about gamblling tho

Rainbowcolour:
Thank this message
October 29, 2013 10:21:22am
[-]
Bump this thread up! I will be editing it to make it more understandable.

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
October 29, 2013 11:06:10am
[-]
This idea is great i love the football concept very much
Thank this message
October 29, 2013 3:23:22pm
[-]
I dont think this idea will work couse in the team zapdos will join it will win eventually xD

Rox
Thank this message
October 30, 2013 1:28:36am
[-]
October 29, 2013 3:23:22pmCyprum Wrote:  I dont think this idea will work couse in the team zapdos will join it will win eventually xD

Well.. Like I say no one know which team those people join. I dont think Zapdos will be playing this too, well.. maybe.

Jacktheking

Thank this message
October 30, 2013 1:34:10am
[-]
Sounds like a nice idea I was a little confused but still cool and did u mean to put game connor instead of game corner xD.

Thank this message
October 30, 2013 11:35:11am
[-]
hi jacktheking i m elie shane i want to tell you that the game you are saying football is not in games corner there are hitdown daily raffel etc
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 2:02:30am
[-]
@Snorunt, huh, what do you mean?
@Elie Shane, Hello, I know there is no Football game in Game Corner. That why I am suggesting to add in this game.

Jacktheking

Thank this message
October 31, 2013 5:30:21am
[-]
I give this 8/10 :) the only thing I think is that what if someone just puts up the same exact Pokemon at like level 20k over and over again? That will greatly help his team win especially if there is more than one of those people on the same team :/
Thank this message
October 31, 2013 8:07:44am
[-]
October 31, 2013 5:30:21amstevo09 Wrote:  I give this 8/10 :) the only thing I think is that what if someone just puts up the same exact Pokemon at like level 20k over and over again? That will greatly help his team win especially if there is more than one of those people on the same team :/

Hmm.. yeah.. I will find a solution about this issues and post here again.

Jacktheking

Thank this message
October 31, 2013 10:48:18am
[-]
this is a great idea.. and i am sorry for those who think this would make pokemon creed laggy but i disagree, i don't think that if this game would be implemented it would cause any lag on any other way.. this is just like the pokemon racing game and i don't think the racing game caused any trouble to us.. it is just like the same.. so i'm rating this 10/10. gj jacktheking.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]