Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Controlling 1 element
Controlling 1 element
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Controlling 1 element
May 31, 2013 4:48:20am
[-]
I'd choose fire... I'd like to have that destructive power, and it seems fun controlling it...
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 31, 2013 7:02:22am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 03, 2013 10:21:08pm
[-]
"I'd do Earth, Here's why:
Water - It isn't everywhere, so I cant always use my power
Fire - If there is a waterbender somewhere, I'll be really weak
Electricity - I could lose if I get water poured on me, cuz then if I use my power, i'll electrocute myself D:
Basic Life - I could kill and heal, but Its not that great of an action
Earth - It is Everywhere, Even in the middle of the Ocean, under the sea"

Basically this. I'd love to be Earth, it'd be so cool :D

Psyduck. Psyduck. Psyduck.
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 9:06:51am
[-]
i will go with electricity because then i have the powers to electricute things. But mostly i chose elctricity because then i dont have to pay electric bill to light up the house or gamesxD

Thank this message
June 06, 2013 9:45:31am
[-]
If I had to choose an element I would choose water. Despite what people say water is everywhere. Water is deep beneath the ground. It is present in the air as water molecules. And it resides within every living being. Did you know that the human body is made up of 72% of water? Your body needs water to survive. Water is a life giver; it brings life to that which is dead. Plants need water to grow. Fires burn uncontrollably, killing everything without water to control it. Water strengthens electricity allowing it further reach. And earth would just be a barren wasteland without water. Therefore my element would be water.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 2:23:22pm
[-]
water because that way i can survive without having to worry about behydration but also because the earth is made up of 70% water and being able to control all that would be cool
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 2:29:47pm
[-]
have to go with earth or electricity, those seem most useful than the others
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 2:54:17pm
[-]
I'd do electricity I'd go on a mass endives destructive rampage
Thank this message
June 14, 2013 12:20:43am
[-]
Id go with wind for several reaosns. One, if you wanna carry something thats heavy, you can use wind to carry stuff, if you to defend yourself from an oncoming attack, then you could create a wind barrier to protect yourself. If you needed to cut something, you could condense wind to an ultra-fine point and cut. And if you need to attack someone, you can use pure wind energy to push them, throw them, or even crush them. And also, you can fine wind everywhere, even inside water. (air bubbles)
Thank this message
June 15, 2013 12:14:59pm
[-]
I would definitely pick water as 70% of the Earth itself is water so what else to think about
Thank this message
June 16, 2013 9:28:11pm
[-]
Lol earth! Think about it, if you chose earth, and you were in a fight, then you could use the rocks and minerals in the ground to take care of the person! MWAHAHAHAHA
Thank this message
June 18, 2013 12:01:47pm
[-]
I would pick water because I would be able to create rain, which I love. Also, I would be able to remove water from my body in case my drink goes down the wrong pipe.
Thank this message
June 19, 2013 10:46:29pm
[-]
Earth, it's the most abundant element. You're never without it.

Check out my Sprites and make sure you make a request: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=506764

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank this message
June 19, 2013 10:57:14pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 11, 2013 12:06:10pm
[-]
i would pick earth because it is everywhere and if you can use it it could save your life as a sheled

[you must login to view links]<br />
[img]<br />
made by yoshi09012<br />
<br />
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8057/darkraibyshigu.jpg[img]<br />
<br />
made by samaj2313<br />
[url=http://pokecharms.com/trainer-cards/darkri.38669/"][img]http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2014/01/49363_trainercard-darkri.png

[img]http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a592/Dialga_2012/Signatures/Job5_zpsb46ce12e.png[img]
made by Dialga2012

[img]http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/Wailord88888/darkrai3223signature_zps5bf2574c.png[img]
made by
Wailord88888
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]