Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < Nek0\'s Sprites
Nek0\'s Sprites
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Nek0\'s Sprites
February 21, 2013 9:01:11pm (This post was last modified: July 16, 2013 12:26:33am by Nek0.)
[-]
Nek0\'s Sprites
I'll be using this thread to showcase all my sprites made by myself. I take public requests only. If you don't know what that means message me. I would like it if anyone out there that uses my sprites to ask me first, and only use them in your signatures.

Rate them if you like, but it's not necessary!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

My Sprites: [you must login to view links] [/align]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 21, 2013 9:02:25pm (This post was last modified: July 16, 2013 3:20:26am by Nek0.)
[-]
Nek0's Sprites
Rainbow Sprites

Thank this message
February 21, 2013 9:03:05pm (This post was last modified: March 09, 2013 12:05:48am by Nek0.)
[-]
Nek0\'s Sprites
Toxic Sprites

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
February 21, 2013 9:03:58pm (This post was last modified: March 10, 2013 6:17:17am by Nek0.)
[-]
Nek0\'s Sprites
Plasma Sprites

Thank this message
February 21, 2013 9:04:36pm (This post was last modified: March 11, 2013 9:42:04pm by Nek0.)
[-]
Nek0\'s Sprites
Pearl Sprites
This Sprites are resembled for breast cancer awareness! Show your support!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
February 21, 2013 9:05:28pm (This post was last modified: February 22, 2013 1:24:14am by Nek0.)
[-]
Nek0\'s Sprites
Rave Sprites

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
February 21, 2013 9:06:11pm (This post was last modified: March 11, 2013 9:42:29pm by Nek0.)
[-]
Nek0\'s Sprites
Aqua Sprites

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
February 21, 2013 9:06:54pm (This post was last modified: July 17, 2013 7:01:23am by Nek0.)
[-]
Nek0's Sprites
Gold Sprites

Thank this message
February 21, 2013 9:07:16pm (This post was last modified: April 21, 2013 5:24:12am by Nek0.)
[-]
Nek0\'s Sprites
Mirage Sprites

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
February 21, 2013 9:07:56pm (This post was last modified: July 18, 2013 12:54:06am by Nek0.)
[-]
Nek0's Sprites
Arctic Sprites

Thank this message
February 21, 2013 11:36:49pm
[-]
New Sprites: Aqua, Pearl, Rave, Plasma, Toxic, And Rainbow has been posted!

Thank this message
February 21, 2013 11:48:15pm
[-]
It would be better if you just posted them all in one post, or have a photobucket album instead of multiposting that many times.
Thank this message
February 21, 2013 11:53:03pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 21, 2013 11:58:07pm (This post was last modified: February 22, 2013 12:02:53am by Nek0.)
[-]
Nek0\'s Sprites
It would be better if you just posted them all in one post, or have a photobucket album instead of multiposting that many times.

I agree! But believe me, I tried in my last thread and it wouldn't let me :/ it acted like it saved the changes but it never did no matter how many times I tried..must be a bug i assume.

Oh and could you delete my last thread?

10/10 Love your sprites.
The Rave thing is so cool!

Thanks! ^^

Thank this message
February 22, 2013 12:00:15am
[-]
Wow, these sprites are really awesome! My favorite are from the first post, aqua, and rave. :)

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]