Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < enteis legacy
enteis legacy
Favorite Thread Post Reply
enteis legacy
March 09, 2013 7:04:39am
[-]
enteis legacy
welcome to Entei's legacy

a clan for newbies who are wanting to get to know the ropes of the game. But anyones is welcome to join

loaning centre
golurk lvl 6192(knows fly)100 coins an hour or 3 shines for 6 hours
golurk lvl 4285 (knows toxic) 70 coins an hour or 2 shines for 4 hours
golurk lvl 4178 (knows fly) 50 coins an hour or 1 shiny for 2 hours
golurk lvl 4100 (knows toxic) 60 coins an hour 2 shines for 4 hours
shadow froslass 4640 (knows fly) 50 coins an hour or 2 shines for 4 hours

i train 50 coins per bill or a shiny per 2 bill. i also train for coloured pokes and varies on lvl/type and what pokemon it is.

clan promo
shiny linoone. 5 available. 60 coins each

if anyone can think of anything for the clan message me and let me know

we are also recruiting so feel free to pm me and ask.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 09, 2013 11:20:40am
[-]
buuummmppp

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 09, 2013 11:30:40am
[-]
wow did you came from anyother pokemon rpg?

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
March 11, 2013 6:25:21am (This post was last modified: March 11, 2013 6:25:55am by Darshan jain.)
[-]
enteis legacy
hey what are the rules
Thank this message
March 11, 2013 6:30:57am
[-]
Hey, I would like to join, though i hope you have no tl restrictions

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
March 11, 2013 7:07:23am
[-]
there are no rules/ just train as much as you can if not try and donate

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,190 posts in 39,221 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]