Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < Gaming Computer
Gaming Computer
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Gaming Computer
March 14, 2013 3:21:35am
[-]
Gaming Computer
I am not sure what computer to get that is good for gaming this one seems good here is the link [you must login to view links]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 15, 2013 1:09:07am
[-]
thats a decent one, my cousin has the sameone and hasnt had any problems with it. Pretty sure he put his together for his senior project at school

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 15, 2013 5:52:47pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 12:23:13pm
[-]
which is best .. i choose gaming y because the game you dont have to get told what to do with cause it's yours
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 12:36:09pm
[-]

Thank this message
March 18, 2013 1:18:57pm
[-]

Thank this message
March 18, 2013 7:21:13pm
[-]
i like it, it seems alright for gaming, and it looks really cool

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 7:24:05pm
[-]
Not sure if that is the is the best suggestion for a "Gaming computer", but this is my opinion, I like the RazerBlade, it's light, and you can play almost any game with no problem...
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 8:10:41pm
[-]
I have a gaming computer. It is an Alienware. It is an expensive computer but it runs games at max graphics beautifully. You cuild it online at the alienware website and they ship it to your house once it is complete. It's a beautiful computer and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a gaming computer. ^-^
Thank this message
March 25, 2013 1:30:25am (This post was last modified: March 25, 2013 1:31:28am by mikehappy.)
[-]
Gaming Computer
I costom built a computer similar to that a couple weeks ago and it's what I'm using now. The only diference between that one and mine are the processors. That one is 4 core and mine is 6. That should work well, but I would still buy a ddr4/5 graphics card for it. EDIT: I would also get rid of windows 8 for windows 7.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 30, 2013 3:13:19am
[-]
Gaia evolves through a cybernetic feedback system operated unconsciously by the biota, leading to broad stabilization of the conditions of habitability in a full homeostasis. Many processes in the Earth's surface essential for the conditions of life depend on the interaction of living forms, especially microorganisms, with inorganic elements. These processes establish a global control system that regulates Earth's surface temperature, atmosphere composition and ocean salinity, powered by the global thermodynamic disequilibrium state of the Earth system.[8]

The existence of a planetary homeostasis influenced by living forms had been observed previously in the field of biogeochemistry, and it is being investigated also in other fields like Earth system science. The originality of the Gaia theory relies on the assessment that such homeostatic balance is actively pursued with the goal of keeping the optimal conditions for life, even when terrestrial or external events menace them.[9]Gaia evolves through a cybernetic feedback system operated unconsciously by the biota, leading to broad stabilization of the conditions of habitability in a full homeostasis. Many processes in the Earth's surface essential for the conditions of life depend on the interaction of living forms, especially microorganisms, with inorganic elements. These processes establish a global control system that regulates Earth's surface temperature, atmosphere composition and ocean salinity, powered by the global thermodynamic disequilibrium state of the Earth system.[8]

The existence of a planetary homeostasis influenced by living forms had been observed previously in the field of biogeochemistry, and it is being investigated also in other fields like Earth system science. The originality of the Gaia theory relies on the assessment that such homeostatic balance is actively pursued with the goal of keeping the optimal conditions for life, even when terrestrial or external events menace them.[9]
Thank this message
April 01, 2013 10:59:08pm
[-]
^Ignore the forum credit spam.

That's a good computer, and depending on the games you play, I think you should get it. Nvidia 610 (from what I've seen at least) and 4.1Ghz Quad core could run the most recent call of duty's for PC on high settings without lag. If you have $500 lying around anyway. But of course, you could easily spend much more than that on a computer with half the capability. I'd say it's a good deal. As for the windows 8 issue, you can 'obtain' a Windows 7 installer disc and 'downgrade' it that way. I say 'obtain' because it doesn't have to be legal and 'downgrade' because Windows 7 seems to be better than windows 8 at the moment.

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

[you must login to view links]
My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]