Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < Kingdom Hearts and Boot Camp is Recruiting!
Kingdom Hearts and Boot Camp is Recruiting!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 14, 2013 4:21:11am
[-]
Kingdom Hearts rank 37 and it's training camp,The Spirit Of Pokemon,rank 34,are recruiting members.

We have a Manual Reward System(MRS)Where I give you coins for certain exp for certain ranks you have,the training camp teaches you alot if you think you want to get high lvl in this clan.We have our own clan chat and forum,though the forum is not on creed.We have many positions for staff,and we train free for new members and we have weekly contests.We are planning to have a clan promo soon,once the contest we have currently takes off.I accept everyone,and it will be certain no declines are there.Everyone in my clan can upgrade it and invite people to it.For anymore questions,pm me or my staff.Thank you for your time,and we consider you joining Kingdom Hearts soon!

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 14, 2013 10:32:20am
[-]
Can I join this clan? I'm new here and this would really help me know more about the rpg. :D

/throw coins please
Visit my well please. I'm still new. Any tips/advices are greatly appreciated.
Thank this message
March 15, 2013 1:30:19am (This post was last modified: March 16, 2013 3:38:58am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
Sure!I can teach you everything in our boot camp!Just apply and PM the boot camp owner.(Outcast)

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
March 15, 2013 8:10:18pm
[-]
Say, what are clan wars and how do they work? I put it here so anyone else wondering could know. What level do you have to be to participate? I'm ready to bring us up to #25 :P (jk, I'm not that good)

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

[you must login to view links]
My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message
March 16, 2013 2:57:16am
[-]
clan wars are just telling a clan leader - first to infinity exp wins a glitter dialga!

Thank this message
March 16, 2013 5:53:20pm (This post was last modified: March 18, 2013 2:39:30am by GuardPatroller.)
[-]
Oh, aw, that's not as exciting. But still, race of all clan members, training to see which clan ends up with the most. Haha, you and I should really help out the newbies so they can start training too.

So I'll put up this offer. Join our clan and I'll give 2 billion XP in training pokemon! (L5 to L1260) It's really only useful to the newbies but still.

*I will however, not be able to do this until my L.Golurk becomes L4055, which is about a week from now at my current training speed.

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

[you must login to view links]
My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 6:04:49am
[-]
In the mean time,I may be able to train.My houndoom is level 3910,so it won't take me too long if I train all week.We also have our own clan chat and forum(the forum is not on creed)and there is alot of discounts to being in this clan.We will be rising up in levels pretty soon,just 80 bill exp till' we beat our enemy clan,Fire Warriors.

Thank this message
March 19, 2013 9:14:32am
[-]
Kingdom Hearts with its Organization XIII is going to help any newbies into making it to the top!!!

Call me....

The Starter Maniac!!!

Thank this message
March 19, 2013 9:19:42am
[-]
Yeah,we help the new players out,we turn them into champions!(GuardPatroller is example)

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,189 posts in 39,221 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]