Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Weather, a hype of Global warming or natural
Weather, a hype of Global warming or natural
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Weather, a hype of Global warming or natural
June 09, 2013 8:08:10am
[-]
i dont know really, i am really bad at that kind of stuff but if an ice age is coming that is sad
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 10, 2013 12:11:05pm
[-]
Human changing the Environment= Creating Global Warming=The Change of the temperture in earth...

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
June 11, 2013 9:23:28am
[-]
When it comes to weather I believe every has some kind of theory based on certain facts and other theories thought of previously. I don't personally question weather. I live in California so its cool winters and very hot summers, I take the weather as is and hope for nothing tragic but if i had an opinion i say we are far from an ice age
Thank this message
June 14, 2013 12:25:54am
[-]
Most likely a mini ice age might be happening, as with the temperature going colder now in days, but i doubt it'll be something beyond what we can handle, and i know that no matter what, If it hasnt killed us yet, then it wont kill us now. (unless we go soft, and forget about survival, then we're screwed.)
Thank this message
June 15, 2013 12:09:42pm
[-]
I personally dont think the earth will undergo any drastic change for atleast a century or more
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 1:18:46am
[-]
I hope the polar shift doesn't happen anytime soon. but I believe that the weather is changing due to global warming...
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 5:47:15pm
[-]
I dont think about ice- ages because right now i think more of pollution.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]