Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < Cheapest Games
Cheapest Games
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Cheapest Games
March 28, 2013 11:11:00pm
[-]
Cheapest Games
Does anyone Know the cheapest game console out right now?? I want some games but Idk which one is best to get

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 29, 2013 9:09:00pm (This post was last modified: March 29, 2013 9:09:51pm by Mysterious Garden.)
[-]
Cheapest Games
Well the cheapest out right now that you can get is probably...The Gamecube. Last I seen, you can buy a used one for around $30 at the Gamestop. However, it will be used. If you want brand new, you have to buy off the internet. Though this will cost a lot more with shipping and stuff, along with it being an older system. Because you know. Gamecube is a classic game console. :) Other than that, I say try for a PS2 or if you're lucky to find one, a Playstation. If your preference is Pokemon and Mario, stuff like that, I say go for Gamecube. If not, try PS2 or maybe Xbox. Hope this helps! :)

[you must login to view images]
~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
April 08, 2013 8:18:16am
[-]
A lot of Game Stop locations no longer sell GameCubes. They are discontinuing them.

Thank this message
April 08, 2013 8:58:42am
[-]
If you want the newest kind, go for ps3 they go for around $300 for 12gb which is really worth it but save it for the next upcoming playstation4.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 12:00:12pm
[-]
The gamestop in my area has went as far as only selling the ps3/xbox360/wii and up. I would highly suggest waiting until the many bugs are fixed in the new consoles. People are reporting huge failure rates. After the bugs are fixed, I would suggest wiiu.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 12:02:29pm
[-]
the cheapest games are old PS2 or PS1 games the range to about the lowest of 1.25$
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 8:54:21pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 28, 2013 4:01:24am
[-]
It comes down to what type of game you are into.

Your absolute cheapest option that is still sold in stores would be eitehr a DS or a PSP. Both of these are handheld however. The systems are around 100-150 each, less if used.

Alternativly you could go with PC gaming, which means you only need games. You can find games online dirt cheap, just make sure you know the DRM you're getting into before you buy, ESPCIALLY on used games.

Finally there's the counsels. I would say of those the best option would be PS2, since it has the largest libary, and dose both PS1 and PS2 games. I've seen PS1 games go for 1-2$ so they are a dirt cheap choice as well.

I'd be worried about the Xbox or Gamecube options, only because stors stop selling they and they are harder to get ahold of.

Though with the Wii U out now, you may be able to get a deal on a Wii from people who upgraded or want to upgrade to a WiiU, and it is GC backwards compatible.

Both the PS3 and the XBox360 have limited backwards compatability so you want to be warry here, espcially depending on the game(s) you want.
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 12:15:17pm
[-]
Like every1 said , What do u want to play ? , Mario/Pokemon Gor for the gamecube . Others Gow/Gta/PEPSIMAN! I suggest the Ps2 or Ps1 :D
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 6:30:18pm
[-]
PS2 and Gamecubes are pretty cheap, though if you want to play new releases, then get a Wii

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
August 21, 2013 9:43:57am (This post was last modified: August 21, 2013 11:39:59am by Erthy5.)
[-]
Cheapest Games
Computers are probably the most useful

Thanks Queenx^

I'm a beginner roleplayer, and I have to say, it's fun!:) Feel free to leave me a tip or two about roleplaying.
Thank this message
August 22, 2013 3:00:50am (This post was last modified: August 22, 2013 3:02:16am by abcywe.)
[-]
Cheapest Games
Wii U if you like Nintendo games best. And they sell EarthBound on the e shop. :) only downside is that it isn't very cheap but is worth it imo.
Thank this message
August 22, 2013 3:20:44am
[-]
Depends on the console. Some really good cheap games are like Super smash brother brawl for the wii or gamecube! Best game evar! and for xbox360 i love halo wars. They should be around $20-25 dollars... so yeah :)

Thanks Mother Espeon! :D
Thank this message
August 23, 2013 7:04:00pm
[-]
To be honest you could just get an xbox quite cheap now a days.. Or you could get a DS and get one of the game's that lets you put games onto them
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]