Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Wave to the future
Wave to the future
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Wave to the future
May 28, 2013 3:13:07am
[-]
doctor and scientis is good i think hahaha becouse they help people and cure them

CF
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 28, 2013 4:24:10pm
[-]
I intend to become a doctor of mathematics in the future but in the soon to be future, it is to get a lvl 15k poke :P
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 2:48:20am
[-]
i want, well hope to become an engineer i am currently doing all the pre requisits in school and will hopefully be able to go to university for engineering but i would love to play this game as well :)
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 2:53:41am
[-]
No playing Pokemon RPG's is the only thing to ever do. Why do anything else. I have it on my PC, on my Apple, on my htc evo , on my kindle. Job, what job all these toys are free. and i will find a jo to buy the coins
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 3:12:08am
[-]
don't plan on playing creed forever. after school i plan on traveling and cooking many different things in many different places of the world. My first destination will be London, then japan and i guess after that who knows, but all i know is i have big plans for myself
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 3:19:36am
[-]
My future is going to be a pro baseball player in the MLB and i going to be a Center field for the O's well at least that's what i want to do. :)
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 3:25:28am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 3:27:57am
[-]
Good luck on your dream lilchris24! You have my full support for your dream. May I ask what state you are from?
Thank this message
July 16, 2013 6:45:41pm
[-]
if i keep up my football stats in high school right now, i am going to go to Alabama, or UGA. this was my rookie season on varsity with 3,200 passing yards, 20 TDs- 9 interseptions,and 400 rushing yards myself C:

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
me deal with it....steez
Thank this message
July 16, 2013 9:00:43pm
[-]
Well i would definitely still play creed when i have a job although that is a bit far away. I would become a chemist or a computer programmer whichever suits me better.

[you must login to view images]

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 5:02:56pm
[-]
well im not sure but i will probably play this for a while longer, i dont have any plans for the future other than continuing school for a while :D
Thank this message
July 26, 2013 2:23:07pm
[-]
I'll one day move on from Pokemon, I can already see it happening currently, to be quite honest with you!
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]