Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < The Future
The Future
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
The Future
April 20, 2013 10:31:30am
[-]
The Future
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 20, 2013 10:42:51am
[-]
Holograms are almost here today btw
And I would suggest the cure for cancer.
Thank this message
April 20, 2013 12:54:29pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 20, 2013 3:00:37pm
[-]
my opinion for the future is that no matter what we want, or how good our intensions are, if there are "entitled" people around we wont get anywhere
Thank this message
April 24, 2013 9:17:53am (This post was last modified: April 24, 2013 9:22:05am by mikehappy.)
[-]
The Future
Holograms actually exist. It was last used to show Tupac in full 3D singing alongside Snoop Dogg at a concert. It was so realistic that people actually thought it was the real Tupac. Flying cars are insane, just think about running out of fuel mid-air or how devastating a crash would be if the car fell on to the streets from a mile above ground. Speakers loud enough to be heard around the world would literally vibrate people in to liquid (the human threshold for pain from sound is about 140 decibels). Even instant teleportation is sorta happening. Scientists split an atom and kept one half in England and the other in China. When music was played near the one in England, it started vibrating. Oddly enough, the other half of the atom started vibrating at the exact same speed all the way in China. That spells teleportation to me. The cure for cancer isn't exactly here, but it's pretty close. Chemotherapy is a way to shrink cancer and hope your body can fight it off after that shrinking occurs. There is a scientist who came very close because of his own battle with cancer and his years of study before that. His assistant has since picked up on his work and is hoping for a full cure for not only cancer, but also aids and any other viral infection in the next 10 years.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 25, 2013 8:26:09pm
[-]
I can't wait for a underwater city. Circumstances haven't forced humans to consider underwater living seriously, and when it comes to oceanic exploration, unmanned submersibles and automated seafloor stations offer a better value proposition. The National Science Foundation's Ocean Observatories Initiative, for example, calls for a worldwide network of automated observation stations and autonomous underwater vehicles. There are also robot maids, food-in-a-pill, flying cars.

[you must login to view images]

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
April 25, 2013 8:30:05pm
[-]
i think your correct.
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 9:59:29pm
[-]
For the future i want simple things. I want faster customer service, more pink cars, and for the people of the future to be born with kindness in their heart and to try to eliminate all the hate and bullying that goes on all around the world.
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 10:25:15pm
[-]
For the future I want to see that forest are still surviving,bodies of water are safe and clean enough to play and swim,air would still be breathable,wild animals are watched in their natural habitats not in zoos and children who will be born will still know what a book is.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 1:26:03pm
[-]
True, it's nice to see a world where humans won't abuse what they get from nature :D would like to have those consoles that they used in Sword Art Online, and play games like those XD
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 1:29:33pm
[-]
wow, in future i want to see people wearing iron man suits and gliding by spider-webs. no, if you want to talk seriously, i think that world will be like hell in future. people will have wars for food and water. there aren't much trees so until now, air was free, but won't be free in future. can you really overcome this? no you can't, this isn't a thing for one person to work on, whole world has to work on it. still, try and meet me in your iron man suit after you do it.:P

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 2:08:58pm
[-]
I think I've seen a movie about that, where everything is man made, and there are no more trees left, thus, you need to buy the air you breathe! can't remember the title though. still, hope that doesn't happen. O_o
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 2:28:06pm
[-]
In the future, population would increase and pollution and global warming would take a toll on human beings. People would find ways to live in outer space, maybe on the Moon.
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 2:30:39pm
[-]
In the Future, there are new Gadget Available

Thank this message
April 30, 2013 3:22:46pm
[-]
(/quote)I think I've seen a movie about that, where everything is man made, and there are no more trees left, thus, you need to buy the air you breathe! can't remember the title though. still, hope that doesn't happen. O_o(/quote)
i haven't watched such movie. that was my own thoughts. its just coincidence. anyways, the person who said people would find way to moon, they need oxygen, and like i said, if it will deplete on earth how will they get it on moon? the true thing is just one, we are taking ourselves into the phase of destruction, sorrow and hunger. i just hope it doesn't happen during my time. it should happen after 70 years, after i go from the world. if earth destroys after my death, i won't be sad.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]