Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < CAPTURED
CAPTURED
Favorite Thread Post Reply
CAPTURED
April 20, 2013 4:51:59pm
[-]
CAPTURED
Hello all, the last week, one of the most talked about subjects in the world was the bombing of Boston in the United States.
At long for many decades, several terrorist attacks worldwide occurred, which left thousands dead and injured.
Furthermore, new terrorist factions are created or expand their boundaries attacks.
I would like to know the opnion of you regarding terrorism and what kinds of sentences those responsible for it should suffer. (because the death penalty is very easy because the guy there, killed, buried and ready. The guy had to suffer a lot before that, to compensate for all he has done).

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 20, 2013 4:57:54pm
[-]
One of the 2 bombers was killed because he got ran over during a shoot out. But not sure if the second bomber is caught or dead.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 20, 2013 5:02:23pm
[-]
The older brother was killed in rather a police chase after he and his brother steal an expensive, exchanging gunfire with police and kill a police officer, the younger brother was hunted by 2000 police, FBI, etc.. And was found hidden in a boat in a backyard, the owner think bloodstains and called the police.
The 19-year-old was badly injured, apparently by two shots, most is under observation in hospital.
If convicted, he faces up to the death penalty, as if that were enough, a life not worth several others lost.
Thank this message
April 24, 2013 2:29:40am
[-]
It is still not proven that he was a bomber at the marathon. There is still the possibility that it was a coincidence that the robbers were there, and then robbed a convient store the next day.
Thank this message
April 24, 2013 9:01:03am
[-]
This is just a horrible subject to even talk about, but some time horrible subjects need to be discussed. I don't think that the person or people who did this should get the death penalty. I think there should be multiple life sentences with no hope for parole. People who commit these types of horrible hate crimes should have to suffer just as much as the families of the dead and the people who were injured have to. It's only fair to give the offenders a nice, long life in a prison cell where they have nothing but time to think about all the people they've made suffer through a tragedy such as this.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 25, 2013 8:17:25pm
[-]
I oppose terrorism; in no circumstances should the killing of innocent people be supported. Everyday people are being maltreated and tortured in many countries. They should protest this, even in certain cases they should fight for their rights. But killing and terrorizing general people is a crime, an unforgivable crime against humanity. Terrorism in every form should be prevented.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
April 25, 2013 8:22:08pm
[-]
I think that it is a cool story your talking about.
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 10:36:11pm
[-]
I don't like terrorism or anything of the sort but i do believe its cause effect. Meaning there is stuff we don't know or find out on why they do it. I don think that many people do just things just to do harm. Maybe they do and then again maybe they don't i just wish people found a new outlet besides hurting innocent people out there.
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 12:08:56am
[-]
They should be punished but they shouldn't be tortured. If we do that, we'll just lower ourselves to their level of cruelty.
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 12:17:12pm
[-]
This is just a horrible subject to even talk about, but some time horrible subjects need to be discussed. I don't think that the person or people who did this should get the death penalty.
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 9:13:28pm
[-]
They caught the second bomber alive. He gave in after a 15 minute shoot out. Apparently their parents had no idea.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 11:23:15am
[-]
This is a terrible topic to just "talk" about because some people could have lived in Boston during that bombing and could have been scared out of their wits I don't even live in Boston and I was even scared once I heard of those terrorism acts.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 12:23:33pm
[-]
I have to agree with what mikehappy said.

They should be given some time to reflect on their actions and what they have done to innocent people.
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 4:17:49pm
[-]
I did some research on this topic for school and an article I read stated that these two men could have received their training in Russia when they went there in 2012. I don't think they should die, because if people execute them, it might show that it's okay to kill. Life in prison or labor might be best.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
May 06, 2013 8:30:04pm
[-]
To put it simply, he should have to walk in front of all the families he hurt and listen to what they say
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]