Creed Artist
[you must login to view images]

Visit my Deviantart profile

[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 07, 2013 6:49:58am
[-]
I have some more to add now. It seems that America is trying to bring more bugs to the table. Plenty of other countries have stores/food chains that serve bugs as a delicacy American food chains are seriously considering some of them for menus because... Apparently some bugs taste great. Young bees taste sweet because of the honey they eat. Dung beetles of all things taste good despite the name. I myself have eaten chocolate covered bugs a couple times and a worm pizza. They actually tasted pretty decent.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 07, 2013 5:39:32pm
[-]
Of course, it's all going to sound disgusting and leave an unpleasant thought in your mind as to what you are now eating.
It will make you avoid certain restaurants which were mention or not eat certain foods.

But, as you stated, if you can't notice it and if no-one were to have told you, you would have never known about it.
I, myself, will just continue eating what I've always eaten. Stating there may have been worms in certain foods doesn't mean they all have them. Plus, I don't have the time to *somehow* check or ask about every single thing I eat.
Thank this message
June 07, 2013 6:01:33pm
[-]
Who cares what our food are made off.The people who didn't know it before they read this didn't found the food they ate disgusting but when you know that we eat some worms we are all afraid of said food. With natural resources declining we have everyday more chance of eating worms or other type of food that are not generally eaten in the western world. In the East it's well known that they eat insects,dogs and whatnot. The only difference is that the West finds it morally wrong to eat it.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 07, 2013 6:30:26pm
[-]
I never knew this and it is interesting. But lol since I like eating I dont really care if its horse meat or what ever because it still tastes good.

Thank this message
June 07, 2013 6:30:29pm
[-]
Kamijyou, I brought this point up before. The reason why the western world is just now deciding if they should put horse back on the menu is because of cow shortages now. Before this it was really only considered wrong because they were beautiful and we use them in races and such. And again I'm going to say it, who cares what's in the food, if it's good, you probably won't even care.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 07, 2013 7:55:48pm
[-]
those are very valid points, if i think its good im going to keep on eating it
Thank this message
June 07, 2013 8:49:26pm
[-]
As long as it tastes good, people won't care

Need a cursed zubat badly, I'm desperate. I have a cursed golbat and Crobat but not a cursed zubat. Please, anyone willing to trade, trade me your cursed zubat. I really appreciate it.
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 7:42:33am
[-]
Lol good info though but still some people love these types of food maybe because they hav been eating it since there youth or maybe because they like to eat. Some foods r restricted in the religion so yea maybe its a no for me

Someones storage o.o

Thank this message
June 10, 2013 12:17:38pm
[-]
OMG Why did u tell me that mc Donald burger contains up to 20% worm , i felt digusted and btw cf1706 If u r a vegetarian, u would get enough of nutrient.

Thank this message
June 10, 2013 5:59:12pm
[-]
Well, now that i know its made of these things it makes someone think how many other things are involved with these things, and that it doesnt make a difference in the taste, and makes me think that if it has all these things and we dont notice it, then its just fine, cause it makes us healthy while we enjoy our food. Thanks.
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 12:33:01pm
[-]
I would like to try horse meat once just to see what it tastes like knowing it is horse meat because everyone has been eating it for ages and not realised so because if that I don't understand everyone's problem with eating horse meat though I do understand that we should know what were eating but at the same time food was thrown away that people could have eaten
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 1:08:32pm
[-]
i tried horse meat once and i loved it. i don't really mind to eat bugs and things like that but i do think that it is wrong to not put the right things on labels

first made by neko second made by anarchy
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 1:41:36pm
[-]
That very very freaky and all I really get from McDonalds is chicken sandwiches or salads or chicken nuggets and i think vegetarian is the best way to eat
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 1:52:11pm
[-]
well as long as i dont know it happens at places where i eat i dont care, but otherwise i think i wouldnt ever eat there again
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]