Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Economy
Economy
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Economy
April 29, 2013 9:53:12pm
[-]
Economy
Ok so our economy is a very interesting , serious place. Ok so today we have a horrible economy as some folks say. If Mitt Romney was elected do you think our economy would be better? Me personally I think it might be but hey well you know. If you don't know then just deal with it.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 29, 2013 10:33:59pm
[-]
The economy is only horrible for certain people and certain companies. Certain companies failed and burned while others like McDonald made their most profit during the economy fall. Also only certain people were effected not all. Some people are still living their same lives while others are trying to get to their same place as they were before
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 11:16:50pm
[-]
The economy is horrible, everyone knows. Obama doubled the national debt in his first two years in office, why again did we give him another 4 years to mess up our lives??
Thank this message
June 14, 2013 3:42:31am
[-]
People need to understand that they themselves control the economy, not the government. If people shopped more smart and used their resources correctly they wouldn't have to worry about certain things, but like i said the people who shop truly control the economy because just think if people decided to stop buying things the economy will suffer, but people shopping keeps the economy going so people need to realize their own power
Thank this message
June 14, 2013 5:33:54am
[-]
Only the people can control the economy, but I think that Republican party helps encourage the economy more than the Democratic party

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
[you must login to view images]
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]