Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < mtm function (please take a look)
mtm function (please take a look)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
May 27, 2013 8:25:58am (This post was last modified: December 14, 2013 4:30:37pm by jk619.)
[-]
hi guys mtm ( message to many) is a function used to multimessaging in other words it is used to message many trainers at 1 time for example- i want to organize a clan meeting so instead of pming them 1 by 1 i will create a message click on mtm button and my friends list will appear so just mark on them and send to all in once

note: i dont know its suggested already or not.

[you must login to view images]

j+k+6+1+9= AWSM !

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 27, 2013 8:27:18am
[-]
i dont know if it has been surgested befre but i think its a good idea like you said if you want to organise a clan meeting
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:29:16am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:31:25am
[-]
i think its a great idea. as a clan there are plenty of things i can say to clan memebers like informing them of clan updates. doing it one message at a time is quite annoying so multi messaging service would be very usefull

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:43:58am
[-]
thanx aramar and becbec !!!
Thank you too much..,.

j+k+6+1+9= AWSM !

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
May 27, 2013 9:39:19am
[-]
bumpsy.,?

j+k+6+1+9= AWSM !

Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:25:49pm
[-]
This has been suggested many times, but in my opinion, it's a great idea. I honestly don't know why it hasn't been added yet. :l

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:26:45pm
[-]
Cool idea! That means you wouldn't have to pm all members if you have something special going on. 7/10

Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:27:44pm
[-]
it is an awesome idea but there is one flaw, people can spam everyone in game with 1 button :P

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:47:17pm
[-]
I was thinking the same thing as Pokepop, but that is an excellent idea. It'd work if there is a way to block MTM. 8/10.

Yo what's up, it's the Phantom here. I like the color Green, listen to hip/hop, play basketball, and have Pokemon White 2 on DSi. If you have one of the V2s pm me your friend code. That is all.
Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:50:10pm
[-]
i think its a good idea! like becbec said its annoying to make them 1 by 1. 9/10
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:24:56am
[-]
So you are saying something like group messaging, or something like that to message more than one person at once, if yes, then I rate this idea 8/10 Especially useful if you are a clan owner.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 4:52:20am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 5:43:36am
[-]
This is a great idea. I have had the same problem of wanting to message more than 1 person and it is such a pain. I too will rate this idea 9/10!

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 6:08:48am
[-]
It is a very nice idea.!

Join TitanZ!! LF members.

Take a wish in My Wishing Well

Spoiler:
Awesome peoples-
zapdos
GrimReaper

You opened the 6th box of calender and you reacieved Shiny Grimer!

Shiny Grimer- M
Level- 5

You opened the 8th box of calender and you find Shiny Nosepass!

Shiny Nosepass- F
Level- 5

Pokemon Creed Help Guide
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]