Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Mermaids are REAL!(Must See!Not a joke!)
Mermaids are REAL!(Must See!Not a joke!)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Mermaids are REAL!(Must See!Not a joke!)
June 02, 2013 8:38:44am
[-]
Not even close to real and Animal Planet has been doing fakes like this in shows for a while now.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 02, 2013 9:06:11pm
[-]
June 02, 2013 2:54:39amlilpikachu313 Wrote:  kyogy,the possible reason we haven't found it is what I explained already...If it's a hoax,there's still gotta be something down there,right?

I agree. If it really is a hoax, that doesn't mean there is something else out there...

[you must login to view images]

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message
June 04, 2013 9:10:47pm
[-]
Watched this on television. One long word; evolution. And God made them. No, they aren't pretty.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 12:07:21pm
[-]
If the Discovery channel can make false documentaries, and it has made a false documentaries on mermaids Bigfoot and dragons, Then it is feasible that other channels can do so too. These people could have created this video in hopes of stopping the drilling so other marine life would not be harmed. It would be amazing if this was real but they have already admitted that this was a hoax.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 12:15:50pm
[-]
I say it's real and as for someone finding one I wouldn't be surprised if the government hasn't covered it up somehow
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 9:42:20am
[-]
wow that really looks real, it would be really amazing if mermaids are real but i dont know :)
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 9:50:56am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 11:03:32am
[-]
Wow! i never though that they really exist but maybe the video has been edited? or maybe it real and i think they r alien as what snorunt said...

Thank this message
June 09, 2013 11:24:39am
[-]
If the Mermaids are real then I wonder if they are friendly as in the cartoons or predators as in the Pirates of the Carribean or as in the Narnia film.

Signature:

Spoiler:

Gift from my Good Friend! complanboy!
Thank you kev my Caring Friend!
Thank You Robath my Friend!
A gift from my Good Friend Shamey
Thank you Queenx my Friend!
Thank You bmw2004 my Friend!
Gift from Shamey my friend!
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 1:06:36pm
[-]
im not quite convinced, but if its real thats pretty cool
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 5:15:58am
[-]
i dont believe mermaid is real, its just fairytail, if mermaid are real, absolutly we can learn from it

CF
Thank this message
June 14, 2013 12:31:15am
[-]
Well, ill say this. if its real, then its amazing footage. But i dont think it is personally, because the government would never allow such classified information leak out into the public.
Thank this message
June 14, 2013 3:18:18am
[-]
All I know is that if mermaids are real I do think that would be kinda scary and kinda exciting at the same time. Scary cause I don't know how I would feel seeing a half human and half fish combination but on the other hand it would be super exciting because I mean it would be super cool to see even though it would take a lot of time to get used to half human half fishes but hey if they are real welcome unless they are dangerous
Thank this message
June 14, 2013 10:05:27am
[-]
i think it is fake. I just don't think something like that can actually exist. it is not really possible in my mind. It is probably some kind of hoax just to get money from views.

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message
June 15, 2013 3:09:26pm
[-]
That was a pretty interesting video. For the people who say it is a hoax, I have one question for you: If the people who were filming it had to use a submarine, the water is probably very deep. Could a human be able to go that deep to pull a hoax?

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]