Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < My New Works Thread.
My New Works Thread.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
My New Works Thread.
June 11, 2013 3:50:01pm
[-]
I like it 7/10; I just felt that it could of used a little more. Add that and it would be great.

Check out my Sprites and make sure you make a request: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=506764

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 11, 2013 4:15:36pm
[-]
Looks Cool 7/10 , Are you taking requests?
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 4:39:37pm
[-]
I love your signatures they look epic but the redbull one needs a bit more detail seems to bland but I love the backround colors keep making signatures your gonna go far.
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 4:44:48pm
[-]
Could you make me one with a Riolu on it please? :D
Thank this message
June 11, 2013 9:08:58pm
[-]
I like your signatures although there are two things you can do to make them look better. Make the signatures more detailed and also you should make the username color stand out from the background. Sometimes it seems to blend in. 7.5/10

[you must login to view images]

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message
June 12, 2013 4:01:29am
[-]
Not bad 7/10. U can easily improve more :D

Someones storage o.o

Thank this message
June 13, 2013 10:43:58am (This post was last modified: June 13, 2013 10:59:39am by PyrusFreak.)
[-]
My New Works Thread.
Well The first signature on this thread looks.. well.. unprofessional in every way. There seems to be no attempt at even creating a flow with the character and as such it just looks like there's a render slapped onto a background. The render on the DBZ sig also looks to be squished vertically very slightly, which just puts me off the signature. Oh and the text is bad, nothing more to say on that, it's just bad.

Your second one, the Flareon signature, has a slightly better overall composition but the background for that and the DBZ one both look very similar, try branching out and changing background styles to keep your work looking fresh and new. Also the text, whilst better than in the first signature is still quite lacking in this one and towards the end of your name drags me to look toward the text rather than the focal point. This should not happen. The signature is also quite over contrasted as is clearly visible by the harsh blacks in the eyes/ears and the harsh whites clearly visible in the background, especially to the right hand side.

Your third signature is much better than the last two but the text in this instance is still not very good, and honestly text is the hardest thing to do in signatures, so i can accept bad text. The overall feel of the signature is good but the colours look very dark and dingy, also try sharpening up the focal point, in this case the Espeon as well as blurring the background/non focal a bit, this allows for you to control exactly where the person looking at the signature is going to look first.

Overall if these are some of your first and if you're still a beginner i'd give you a 6/10 considering the effort and results coming from these, however i'd advise you to look up some mid-level tutorials as beginner level ones will always produce not very good results yet will produce acceptable ones; you want to be making good ones.

I hope i wasn't too harsh as i was only displaying my criticisms on what you've done. Hope to see you improving!

Thank this message
June 13, 2013 11:01:34pm
[-]

My newest work, thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Thank this message
June 16, 2013 12:20:13am
[-]

Thank this message
June 25, 2013 6:33:20am
[-]
Love them all! I think they are both amazing 10/10!
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 11:45:28am
[-]
Nice work keep it up 7/10

Someones storage o.o

Thank this message
June 25, 2013 1:13:26pm
[-]
Cool some new signatures! I really like nephew34's signature as the username pops out and how the color matches with riolu. Would you possibly make one for me? If so can it have oshawott on it?

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]