Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < money or family
money or family
Favorite Thread Post Reply
money or family
June 08, 2013 2:19:18pm
[-]
money or family
What is more important in your opinion a lot of money or having lots of time to spend with the people you love

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 08, 2013 4:11:54pm
[-]
i wuld chose to have a family because you can always get more money easy but you cant just gt new family.
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 4:17:26pm
[-]
you can still make a lot of money and have good relations with your family
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 4:36:58pm
[-]
Money you can just buy things. With family you will treasure things.

Thank this message
June 08, 2013 7:05:08pm
[-]
Of course everyone would pick family because u will always have memories about them but money once you spend it all its gone for ever.

Thank this message
June 08, 2013 7:10:22pm
[-]
Family. Money can only buy you things, and I don't think money can buy you memories.
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 9:04:02pm
[-]
Money can kind of buy you memories, but family is always going to beat money by about infinity% in my opinion.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 9:23:25pm
[-]
Money,because my family isn't 'normal'.I'd take all the friends I've ever met and go to every place on Earth,and donate money to cancer services and to tornado damages in Oklahoma.You might think I'm cold-hearted,but if you were in my shoes,you'd probably say the same thing.Me and family aren't so close,ya' know...

Thank this message
June 09, 2013 7:37:33am
[-]
Family. Money cannot buy happiness, only temporarily fill the void in your heart. Family stays with you forever, wether it is physically or mentally. And the term family is not restricted to your biological family. Adoptive families even friends can be considered family. I'd rather treasure the bonds I have with these people than treasure something as worldly and fleeting as money.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 8:05:42am
[-]
family, because if you dont have family you are lonely and what is money without anyone to spend it with? :)
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 8:12:51am
[-]
Family because money can only give you temporary happiness,material things and usually a lot of problems.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
June 09, 2013 11:15:59am
[-]
I will choose family as money cant buy time as you will never whats happening to ur family tmr or maybe tmr's tmr.

Thank this message
June 09, 2013 11:16:22am (This post was last modified: June 09, 2013 11:19:26am by jack73355.)
[-]
money or family
i wrote something on this post but its not about the thread, sry for double posting.

Thank this message
June 09, 2013 11:37:26pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 10, 2013 2:55:56am
[-]
I agree on the fact that you can have both. I think if i had to really pick i would choose family because no amount of money you have can replace the memories you make with the people you love i mean buying whatever you want is cool and all but having memories and laughing with the people you love is totally priceless in my opinion
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]