Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < My Clan was stolen by Mother Espeon
My Clan was stolen by Mother Espeon
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 15, 2013 7:00:23am
[-]
Okay,so i had a clan called the Eevee Hunters,and I was gonna take couple days off of creed because I had to do stuff.Mother Espeon convinced me to let her take care of it for me for a little while,since most of my staff was inactive.I came back,complaints of why I had 'sold' the clan from my members.I check my events,and it says you have been kicked out of,'My Clan'.I learned later on from my friend,Tyler11ball,that she had sold it.She said that I sold it to her if she did 300b training to me plus a pokemon.None of that is true.She apparently renamed it PokeCrew,then sold it to Luffy San,and he named it,'My Clan'.On chat she had told Tyler11ball this info.I am not sure at what time though.Tyler11ball pmed her to stop when it happened,but all she had said was sorry.I have not spoken to her since which was only a couple days ago,and she has not pmed to me as to why she had done that.If you need more info,I can try and report some of the messages she sent me since my computer can not upload my pictures and screenshots for some reason.She deleted my pm to her of me telling her to watch it.

So mods,please look at this.My clan does not appreciate what they have done to my clan.If you need any more info here are some of my clan members: KuraiEnzero,Tyler11ball,and Mother Espeon.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 15, 2013 9:45:31am
[-]
Tyler11ball has a screen shot of this fake deal she made.She asks where is the PM I sent her on the couple days,yet she clearly said in her before post that she had deleted it.Now since screen shot doesn't work on my computer,I can't take pictures but if you need me to show you PMs,idk if it works this way,but I can report the message so you can see it.

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 15, 2013 10:41:35am
[-]
No need for the double post, it's extremely annoying.

As for your report, if you want to report someone, you provide as much information and evidence as possible.
At the moment, you have none, just your own words.

I will not be replying to tyler's thread because this is your situation not his/hers.
Thank this message
June 15, 2013 4:16:19pm
[-]
I tried to edit the thread but at the time the forums for some reason wasn't working very well.So,she said that I sold it to her,which I never did.She said she sold it to me for 300b training and a c.munch,which is a lie.She said this on chat,and here's the screenshot: [you must login to view links] I don't know why she'd lie about this,and I have no idea why she didn't just tell the truth.

Thank this message
June 15, 2013 7:01:19pm
[-]
I'm looking for the screenshot of you saying that you'd only let Mother Espeon have the clan temporarily.
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
June 16, 2013 2:39:32am
[-]
She deleted that message though.She cleaned her inbox,which destroys messages from my outbox.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]