Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Government
Government
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Government
June 15, 2013 7:54:05am
[-]
Government
i deeply respect my country (USA). it was built on good morales, and ideas. the government has now seem to have been corrupted. either that, or everything is just going downhill. opinions?

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 15, 2013 11:53:35am
[-]
To be honest I think the government of my country[India] has always been corrupted
Thank this message
June 15, 2013 7:34:00pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 16, 2013 2:25:46am
[-]
Every government really has had a hint of corruption since it's start. You can't say that everyone in any government is morally upright.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 16, 2013 9:51:36am
[-]

Thank this message
June 21, 2013 12:58:25pm
[-]
Yea is go with mikehappy governments are always little corrupted but they can get more corrupted over the time or stay the same with little corruption
Thank this message
June 21, 2013 1:09:48pm
[-]

Thank this message
June 21, 2013 5:32:43pm
[-]
You can't really tell who's more corrupted. Each country has different views, different ideals, and different morals. Each country would think a little differently that others.

[you must login to view images] Made by GrimReaper :)
[you must login to view images] Made by DarkMew :)
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 1:13:20am
[-]
Yeah the government is corrupted xD maybe because of the presidents changing time to time that's bad

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 12:36:53pm
[-]
I believe that all governments are corrupt and rigged, just like wrestling matches, I also think that governments shouldn't be chose by the people but instead there should be a few small inflow groups of unbiased people who choose the government because that way people can not get payed to go for a certain government and the people who choose fully understand what they are choosing
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 12:49:51pm
[-]
Government can be pretty corrupt. But it also does things that help people, like building roads and bridges, services to help people not very well off. It's really not all good but also not all bad.
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 4:41:09pm
[-]
I have never really had anything to do with the construction of the USA but it is going fine?
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 5:12:48pm
[-]
well i dont really know about if its corrupted, maybe it is - and if it is i really think that's a bad thing, i think the idea of democracy is great but if it's not done right it's not that good
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 5:33:36pm
[-]
i agree with mikehappy on that one but i dislike democrats (dont know how to spell it)
Thank this message
July 01, 2013 5:11:42am
[-]
Government is corrupt. Think about it.. if everyone knew what actually went on, it would be anarchy. The government is over payed for what they do, which is really only what us, the people, say to do. Unless the near future carries the government into a dictatorship with 12 members and a congress.. But seriously. Did you know that most senators are payed more than the president? And the government trys to pass other bills INSIDE the bills we try to pass? its like they are attempting to control us and make it look like our fault.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]