Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Pokemon is ILLEGAL.
Pokemon is ILLEGAL.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon is ILLEGAL.
June 19, 2013 7:51:43pm
[-]
Pokemon is ILLEGAL.
No, I'm not talking about Pokemon not being allowed somewhere, but take a look at what happens in the games.

Gambling- You do it every day you play Pokemon. You gamble at the slot machines. You gamble when you battle. You gamble when you fight a gym leader. This is a children's game! What are you doing to us, Game Freak?!

Child Labor- "Hey, kid, I'm getting old, so can you go catch 649 dangerous creatures?" The answer literally can never be no. The prof. is old, so he's just demanding for ten-year olds to catch Pokemon with a lizard? What? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GAME FREAK.

Bad Parenting- "Bye, Mom, I'm off to travel the country alone with nothing to protect me but this lizards that shoots flames from its mouth because an old man told me to." "Have fun!~" Would that be your response? Not mine. It's not safe letting a ten year old do this, not to mention, do you know what this kid could use those monsters for?

The Homes- So you just burst into a house? "Oh, hi there. Go ahead and treat yourself to a nice meal, and don't be afraid to look at all of my personal notes." They let you look in their trash cans? What kind of people do that? Not many, I hope.

Drug Usage- We use things like Iron, Protein, Zinc, all to beef up our Pokemon. None of it is actually needed, though, and now the Pokemon it battles will be even more severely injured. Nice.

I brought this from a site for teenagers, and hope this isn't against the rules. Please proceed to tell me if so.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 19, 2013 8:26:28pm
[-]
Only thing from the list I really get is the gambling portion. Otherwise, it IS a children's game, meaning that the children are playing it for fun and the thing is that they're happy doing it. :P
Thank this message
June 19, 2013 10:42:25pm
[-]
Mostly everything made for children is illegal if you think about it.

Check out my Sprites and make sure you make a request: http://pokemoncreed.net/forums/viewthread.php?id=506764

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank this message
June 19, 2013 10:46:03pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 19, 2013 10:48:19pm
[-]
Gambling - If you think this is wrong, going outside or even waking up is gambling since you don't know that nothing dangerous is out there.

Child Labor - You don't need to catch all 649, in fact, you don't need to see or catch any. It actually for your benefit that you have a PokeDex.

Bad Parenting - Sure having your parents stay home and you going by yourself is dangerous, but what would happen if your Mom went with you everywhere? Would you ever get to battle or do anything?

The Homes - If they didn't want you inside, they'd lock their door.

Drug Usage - There's a reason they say the Pokemon "fainted" or was knocked out. No-one dies in this. They can all be revived back to perfect condition.
Thank this message
June 20, 2013 12:24:32pm (This post was last modified: June 20, 2013 12:26:02pm by cimidae.)
[-]
Pokemon is ILLEGAL.
None of this is wrong. Claw machines is technically gambling, but is that illegal for kids? Pokemon aren't that dangerous, either. Probably the worst injury mentioned in the show were the severe burns Pryce suffered as a child after being hit with Magmar's Fire Blast. Not every door is unlocked in Pokemon either. For example, the Cinnabar Gym door was locked in first generation. Any child can visit their parents while on their journey, or make friends along the way like Ash. With this evidence, it is proven Pokemon is fine the way it is.
Thank this message
June 21, 2013 1:18:54am
[-]
Yeah nothing is that wrong because its not actually real and is in a pokemon world which is made up.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 21, 2013 1:23:59am
[-]
It's pokemon, nothing bad really happens, they just train monsters which never hurt anyone. No one dies, nothing inappropriate happens (besides that 1 deleted episode) so it doesn't matter :/

Thank this message
June 21, 2013 2:30:11am
[-]
Guy, i though she just post this to make us laugh? I dont think she mean to say Pokemon is bad. She just want to let everyone see this post..

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
June 21, 2013 9:29:24pm
[-]
Kyogy - "(besides that 1 deleted episode)" <--
Any of the inappropriate/bad influencing episodes that were made were deleted/not aired in North America; they were only aired in Japan.
Plus that one episode with the bright, flashing lights (the Porygon one) <-- O.o
Thank this message
June 23, 2013 4:06:55am
[-]
This is just incredibly funny and totally true. I'm glad you posted this. One to add: Why are adults always trying to fight a child?

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 2:33:56am
[-]
never actually noticed these until you pointed them out XD but, I still think pokemon is alright.
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 4:17:03am
[-]
one thing to add though, you know the child doesn't have to go on the adventure, he can stay outside of pallet town and just burn caterpies all day and never have a badge :P
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 5:43:48pm
[-]
Yeah everything is not illegal xD but the only thing probably is gambling.
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 6:27:05pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]