Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < global warming
global warming
Favorite Thread Post Reply
global warming
June 28, 2013 3:40:58pm
[-]
global warming
many said earth is gonna get destroyed in 2012 but here we are but still we got problems like global warming ,deforestration etc which are man made and this will lead us to destruction maybe in next 1000 years or next 100 years who knows but we the next generation has to understand that man is not the only resident of earth there are other things too which are superior
to us!! respect it!!recycle!!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 29, 2013 12:39:12pm
[-]
unfortunately some people in the U.S don't believe in global warming, which makes it hard to get things done
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 6:28:56pm
[-]
Here's the truth about global warming. Yes the earth does warm about 1 degree over 100 years overall as it moves closer to the sun. Deforesting is a joke, 99.9% of the trees being used for anything are being grown with genetic engineering in short amounts of time. If we were using all the trees from old growth forests, they would have been gone a long time ago. The ice shelf in the arctic has not only stopped shrinking, it's actually started to refreeze. The hole in the ozone has actually shrank over the past 20 years.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 7:13:49pm
[-]
Wow did not know that mikehappy i thought global warming was when it melt every ice not trying to be funny i thought that but know i know i search it up.

Thank this message
July 04, 2013 9:35:12pm
[-]
the earth is just repeating itself to make room for new species of plants animals or other things
this will also change (in the end) the anatomy of mankind

if we want to stop this process so badly we have to plant trees,protect them, plant other oxygen providing organisms like plankton or seaweed or something like that

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 2:50:03am
[-]
i believe global warming is normal and is like the opposite of the ice age in a way, it is supposed to happen we just sped up the process with factories and such but i think if we just focus on keeping the process at the speed it should be, we will all be fine
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]