Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < what u did to protect our environment??
what u did to protect our environment??
Favorite Thread Post Reply
what u did to protect our environment??
July 21, 2013 5:02:13pm
[-]
well i always recycle bottles and such and i always throw the trash where it is supposed to be sorted, i guess it isnt much but i dont know what to do ^^
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 22, 2013 11:15:21am
[-]
Well i always recycle many materials especially paper since my parents read so much of the newspaper. We clean the environment pick up trash and other things. Not much out of the ordinary.

[you must login to view images]

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message
September 23, 2013 3:28:50pm
[-]
me i picked up the stuff everyone throws away in the street.

Training 20/b
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 3:29:49pm
[-]
well I recycle i think that's the only good thing i do
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 7:08:46pm
[-]
It is mainly the attitude which matters when it comes to something like protecting the environment.
Everyone is involved in one or the other way. There are broadly 2 ways:
First one is that u do something which contributes to the cause. I would put all the examples stated above such as picking up soda-cans, moving the garbage, avoiding littering and these things.
Second one is that u stop doing something that might affect the environment. These including using coal based fuels, cigars (obviously it is a health hazard as well), and there are many more.
So basically u do the first or second one it is a contribution to the environment.
If u can say that u dont need ur family to pick u up after the school and u prefer to walk/bicycle, dont u think u are contributing for environment protection?
Thank this message
October 02, 2013 5:18:42pm
[-]
I recycle, and i take showers with the gf to save water lol. Also at my job we scrap all of the parts we dont use so that helps the enviroment and the economy :D thats like a double wammy right there. And my car runs 34 miles to the gallon so that also helps the enviroment i think too :)

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]