Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Law enforcement and rules.
Law enforcement and rules.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 08, 2013 11:07:30pm
[-]
i really think that laws are overrated. but then again, they are definitely needed for some of us that are not so fortunate and dont have common sense. because, if we did things right, im sure we could live without all these small rules and regulations.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 08, 2013 11:53:07pm
[-]
i think so too, but i still think we need them because there will always be people who would want to do things "differently", and most of the time its actually wrong.
Thank this message
July 08, 2013 11:59:32pm (This post was last modified: July 09, 2013 12:01:01am by mikehappy.)
[-]
small rules are needed just because of protecting small groups of people. Noise ordinances for example, are to protect those who either have too sharp of hearing or don't want your music in their home. This is also why they have a law saying that you can only cross a street at a corner. If someone hits you and you weren't crossing at a corner, the courts can just throw out anything directed at the person driving, because the law says you shouldn't be crossing a street from the middle of a sidewalk. So all those small laws actually kinda have a big impact.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 09, 2013 2:10:53am
[-]
if you've ever seen the show cops the things on there are outrageous. its unbelieveable the small things you can get in trouble for these days
Thank this message
July 10, 2013 8:12:57pm
[-]
I think that rules and laws are all necessary to have a specific standard and so people don't just do whatever they want. But some rules/laws we can do without.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 12, 2013 7:24:06pm
[-]
Eh I do agree with the whole laws are needed but now police are just screwing people over for no reason
Thank this message
July 13, 2013 3:53:39pm
[-]
It would seem to me that the laws is not the true issue, but the people who make or enforce these laws that are the true issue.
Thank this message
July 14, 2013 2:19:00am
[-]
Without rules some people would become overrun in their thoughts with power, the power of sheer freedom. With that, because it is our nature as humans to wish to be controlled, some would try to rise and set rules.. We would still have laws even if there were none. Though most laws are based on the christian bible.
Thank this message
July 14, 2013 10:00:27am
[-]
i think with no rules you would have chaos here.
so rules are here to protect everyone.

but there are some rules who are out of date so they need to have a second look t all the laws present and take some of. and perhaps put some in.
Thank this message
July 15, 2013 9:16:24am
[-]
Laws is to prevent people to do this mistake again so its good to have Laws!

Thank this message
July 16, 2013 1:20:37pm
[-]
Without rules we have communism. And everybody knows how well that worked out.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 16, 2013 5:52:16pm
[-]
i have to disagree i think laws are good cause when your young they give you an increased sence of right and wrong and help improve peoples judgements, but i also think people shouldnt need them but this is just what i believe
Thank this message
July 16, 2013 6:41:31pm
[-]
laws are needed but we have to monitor who's enforcing them or else they will abuse them and things will go lobsided

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
me deal with it....steez
Thank this message
July 16, 2013 8:57:13pm
[-]
It is true that some laws are a bit how can i say this overkill but most laws are needed just to keep everyone safe in society. If i weren't for most laws there would always be one person who caused trouble.

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message
July 17, 2013 3:45:03am
[-]
I still dont understand some of the laws enforced by our govrernment, i mean it does no good to anyone
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]