Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < pokemon games
pokemon games
Favorite Thread Post Reply
pokemon games
July 25, 2013 4:44:39pm
[-]
Pokemon is awesome, end of story. If someone doesnt wanna play it, fine, dont. But dont stop us pokemon-lovers just because u think its childish. this game is can be extremely fun and hard at the same time, and its also a great passtime. so there is no age limit.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 25, 2013 10:19:49pm
[-]
I think it depends on your point of view for age. You should be free to choose when you stop playing a game. :)

Hey everyone! I have gotten my main accounts back! I'm so happy! :D ^_^ If you ever need anything from me, please message my account Mysterious Garden. My storage account is GardenStorage. ^_^
Thank this message
July 25, 2013 11:22:23pm
[-]
Well. At a really early age at about 6-8 I wasn't really a fan of pokemon games such as on DS or DSi or the Gameboy, I just thought they were a waste of my time, but that changed about two years ago when i came here :)

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images]

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
July 26, 2013 1:14:12am
[-]
There is no age limit to play Pokemon games, Pokemon is rated Everyone so everyone should be able to play Pokemon games even from 8 to 80. I'm 19 and I still play Pokemon Creed, although I'm not addicted, I still play.
Thank this message
July 26, 2013 3:01:40am
[-]
Of course not its ment for any age I love pokemon and I hope they make more pokemons and stay out longer:)
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]