Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < SOTW Theme suggestions and discussions
SOTW Theme suggestions and discussions
Favorite Thread Post Reply
SOTW Theme suggestions and discussions
August 09, 2013 10:11:48am
[-]
Add coin awards. People can do anything to win some coins. Not much people care about just a ribbon or a badge.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 09, 2013 10:13:24am
[-]
July 25, 2013 12:58:13pmTatamiMats Wrote:  Instead of WWE, how about wrestling, or just sports?

Sports is already suggested, and I think that wrestling will then involve all types of things, like Sumo wrestling, and other types of wrestling.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
August 09, 2013 10:28:04am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 09, 2013 10:57:39am
[-]
August 09, 2013 10:11:48amcomplanboy Wrote:  Add coin awards. People can do anything to win some coins. Not much people care about just a ribbon or a badge.

You obviously don't read the canvas I slave over every week. You get points which add up to a promo

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 09, 2013 3:38:46pm
[-]
Could have every 5th SOTW be a freestyle one just to see who has the best to offer (also some fun signatures after sticking to concepts for a month)

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 09, 2013 3:48:33pm
[-]
August 09, 2013 3:38:46pmPyrusFreak Wrote:  Could have every 5th SOTW be a freestyle one just to see who has the best to offer (also some fun signatures after sticking to concepts for a month)

Good idea :)

Thank this message
August 09, 2013 7:44:45pm
[-]
Interesting theme would be the 80's, I would even love if you did a pure animal theme as pets or jungle or especially froges <3

[you must login to view images]
YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 8:15:25am
[-]
August 09, 2013 7:44:45pmMountain Dew Wrote:  Interesting theme would be the 80's, I would even love if you did a pure animal theme as pets or jungle or especially froges <3

You and frogs, seriously. :)
Yeah, animals is a good idea, we could run with that

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]