Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < Attempted Scammer
Attempted Scammer
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Attempted Scammer
July 13, 2013 6:30:49am
[-]
Attempted Scammer
Perfectstar attempted to scam me by making a trade and adding pokemon that were not part of the deal we had made over chat.

[you must login to view images]

This was his original message trying to contact me and I didn't reply so...

Shortly after he sent me this. I agreed to make the trade for my ShadowBlastroise and my RainbowGolurk in exchange for 2500 coins and 2bil in cash.

He asked me to unequipped my pokemon and created a trade.

This is the trade log that he created showing an added ShinyCharmander and Jirachi that were not made as part of the deal. He clearly tried to steal two pokemon that were not originally agreed upon in the messages stated above. If I hadn't looked at the trade he had created he would have scammed me out of two pokemon.

Here is a picture of all my pokemon proving the only two rainbow and shadow pokemon I own are the Golurk and Blastroise.

Here is a picture of the high level pokemon and all the coins and cash he had on him at the time of the trade. I posted this in case he tried to transfer the pokemon after I told him I would post a scam report and refused to do any farther deals with him.

If any farther details are needed please post a message and I will add them. I tried to show what I thought was the most necessary proof.My goal of this thread is to stop Perfectstar from scamming another player by removing his account as well as high leveled pokemon, so he understands the consequences of scamming on pokemon creed.

Link to his acc: [you must login to view links]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 13, 2013 6:37:24am
[-]
Here is another attempt to scam me.

He states he made another trade and he did just one problem.

He clearly makes a trade without any coins or cash in the deal.
Thank this message
July 23, 2013 9:02:39pm
[-]
Add the player to your ignore list and block all trades with him and i'll be sending him a pm about this and further action will be taken against him if need be.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 27, 2013 5:20:08am
[-]
So he doesn't get punished for this?
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]