Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < This is even worse..
This is even worse..
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
This is even worse..
July 18, 2013 7:35:40am
[-]
This is even worse..
then saying the f-word or anything else for that matter..

[you must login to view links]

I thought it got handled by Jamjov since he chatbanned him, thats why i editted my other post, but i figured out he was unbanned 2hours after that, and no im not letting it go..
Millions of people died of that man, its disrepectfull and disgracefull to the people who died in worldwar2 and the jews. Besides that i cant stand people talking that easy about the guy who kinda destroyed anything back then, family's (Probably his own too, that makes it even WORSE), freedom (He should think about that the next time he says something like that).

Anyways my point is, how can i get banned for a day (24hours) for having a discussion with OnionKnight about absolutely nothing tho.. and he gets a ban for nearly 2 hours for saying "check the printscreen".

Anyways i would clearly like a reply or an ingame message about this, because if this is allowed then my pants will just drop down -.-

I know arsenic is friendly to the mods and vice versa, but that doesnt mean he should only get banned for 2hours, i would see him go for just this for a day or 3.

Thanks..!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]