Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < Signature
Signature
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Signature
August 20, 2013 10:16:33pm (This post was last modified: August 20, 2013 10:24:44pm by TheJimtix.)
[-]
Signature
hey
i am trying photoshop cs 6 and made a signature
with text:
[you must login to view images]
without text:
plz give some feedback i like to improve my work

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 20, 2013 10:22:20pm
[-]
Pretty good.
The text could be better
The effects are really cooler though!
I rate it 8/10 :)

Thank this message
August 20, 2013 10:23:15pm
[-]
thanks yea i suck at text thats why i always hava a copy without i will add it to the thread
Thank this message
August 20, 2013 10:24:41pm
[-]
If it's a start to your siggy-career, it's a good start. As DarkMew said, the text could be better, but tbh, I just don't like the picture. The effects, again, as DarkMew said, are good.

Overall, I rate it a 6.5-7/10. There could be some improvements to it. :P
Thank this message
August 21, 2013 3:13:01am
[-]
Nice, the text is a little blurry when you first look at it though
Thank this message
August 21, 2013 10:55:46am
[-]
Thanks i am folowing tutorials for the text so i will try to improve the text for me new work
Thank this message
August 23, 2013 7:04:00pm
[-]
Eh to tell you the truth (i'm going to be blunt so no hard feelings here) it sucks.
There's no flow to this and the background is too mono and just feels like you pre-prepared a background to put a decent looking render on.

Try to improve by using renders which create flow by themselves; like spiderman punching or jumping, some kind of action that incites movement in your eyes just by looking at it. This kind of movement without moving will help you create a significant flow to the signature by following the character or flowing back from the focal point ie. a fist in a punching render would be a good place for the start of flow whilst it could end just past the render as you dont want to direct eyes to behind the focal.

A good focal point is always needed in any signature as without a good focal point the viewers eyes will just wander around the signature before finding the thing you wanted them to see first, which is not what you want as a sig maker. Good focal can be created through blurring out of unnecessary parts to the sig and sharpening of the focal point in order to make it stand out.

Colour scheme too is incredibly important and can make or break a good signature. A signature with just one colour used will be referred to as mono and is generally a thing you'd want to stay away from as mono signatures look, well, bland. Try to incorporate 2-3 main colours from your render or stock in the finished signature so that it sticks from being mono and everything blend well together at the end.

Blending is another concern as bad blending can mean things look slapped onto a background, as yours does. Alternatively good blending can help merge all elements of the signature together in order to create a harmony between the things you're putting together on canvas.

Now i've typed way too much and far more than you'll need at a beginners level but i thought i should introduce the concepts and things that you will have to think about in order to improve at making signatures.

Have fun if you decide to continue and don't let my huge walls of text put you off!

Thank this message
August 23, 2013 7:25:01pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 24, 2013 9:23:07am
[-]
Ok thanks a lot for the tips i will improve my work and at the moment i am following tutorials for improving
Thank this message
September 28, 2013 5:27:48am
[-]
I like the right half, but for the other side if you wanna keep it indeed of maybe cropping, possibly try maybe a different font with some texture, maybe even bring out some of the reds and whites into the letter, it just needs some more balance is all :) you are almost there!!!
Thank this message
September 30, 2013 12:24:32am
[-]
Awesome siggy like said before little blurry but over all cool :) good job
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]