Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < poy3
poy3
Favorite Thread Post Reply
poy3
August 29, 2013 1:47:24pm
[-]
poy3
I sent poy3 my golurk along with 39 coins to train to a billion for a week. I waited a few extra weeks to see if he had trained it enough but he hadnt. I messaged him and he ignored me even though he was online. I knew this cause i saw his stats. after waiting few more weeks I angrily took my pokemon back and was scammed of my coins. He is ignoring me look [you must login to view links] (paste into browser) look at poy 3s mail I sent him and
this is my loan
[you must login to view links] (paste into browser) plz help

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 30, 2013 1:04:04pm
[-]
This player has been sent a pm explaining whats needs to be done by him\her,give it time for them to get online next and read what iv'e told them.Hopefully the matter will be sorted out soon.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 30, 2013 7:06:50pm
[-]
August 30, 2013 1:04:04pmzapdos Wrote:  This player has been sent a pm explaining whats needs to be done by himher,give it time for them to get online next and read what iv'e told them.Hopefully the matter will be sorted out soon.

Zapdos thanx a billion I owe u and im so garateful
Thank this message
August 31, 2013 10:49:15am
[-]
no problem :)

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 31, 2013 10:51:08am
[-]
August 31, 2013 10:49:15amzapdos Wrote:  no problem :)
thanx
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]