Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < Need help making a Website for school.
Need help making a Website for school.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 21, 2013 12:16:38am
[-]
Alright so here's the situation, I am taking a Computer Applications class. And we have been studying html code and php code along with a little bit of MySQL. We now have to make a website where we create a web app (like a calculator basically) I have pretty much already written my code to make an "asset=liabiliaties and owner's equity" calculator for the php and html so far and now I am trying to find a free website builder/domain service where I am allowed to write my own code into but also be able to use some of the builders template and such forth.

If you happen to have any suggestion or even previous expertise in this area please help.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 24, 2013 9:50:07am
[-]
Try Punbb forums. It's free. :3 It may not be the best, but I think that could help you.
And you could also try freewebs. (I think that's what it's called.)

Thank this message
September 25, 2013 3:22:31am
[-]
Ok thanks I will look into those, didn't think freewebs had php for free users but I will double check. Again thanks :)

Thank this message
September 26, 2013 2:04:04pm
[-]
U can check out this [you must login to view links]
It uses HTML5 and is user friendly. U can choose from different templates.
I hope u find it useful
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]