Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < Assassins's Creed
Assassins's Creed
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Assassins's Creed
September 22, 2013 9:13:19am
[-]
Assassins's Creed
Has anyone played it. I have played all of them and I am really a big fan and what do you think of the upcoming Assassin's Creed 4?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 22, 2013 12:11:21pm
[-]
ive played all but the first one. dont know why just couldnt get into it. im hoping to get the new game and the ps4 for xmas though

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 11:10:57am
[-]
I ve played assasin's creed 3 cant w8 for assasin's creed black flag.

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 3:23:54pm
[-]
I don't like assasins creed just can sit their and play it for some reason prefer cod or halo
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]