Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Growlithe's Golf Course < Suarez is back!!!
Suarez is back!!!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Suarez is back!!!
September 23, 2013 10:01:15pm
[-]
Suarez is back!!!
im a liverpool fan and Im so glad suarez is back for wednesday's game.
i think he will still get golden boot dispite his 6 game miss for the start of the season.

what do you think?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 23, 2013 10:52:17pm
[-]
yeah same i am i liverpool fan aswell but my faviorute player is steven gerrarld
Thank this message
September 23, 2013 11:51:07pm
[-]
Don't think it's going to happen seeing the way Giroud + Ozil have been connecting for the past few games.

Also, I hate Suarez. He's a dirty player who can't take a loss, and is no where near being professional/classy player. He doesn't deserve to win a Golden Boot is my opinion.
Thank this message
September 24, 2013 8:25:35am
[-]
Suarez getting back on the field is not going to make that big a difference on 25th Sept. I, too, personally hate him, not to mention I'm a United fan. :P

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 21, 2013 8:32:39am
[-]
i am a fan of suarez i love him very much glad to see him on the field once again

Thank this message
November 01, 2013 9:55:35am
[-]
Suarez is one of the best in premier league. But i like chelsea
Thank this message
November 01, 2013 9:16:03pm
[-]
well I like suarez too and I am a huge fan of Liverpool have liked them for 5 to 6 years now
Thank this message
November 01, 2013 9:24:38pm
[-]
i love suarez. glad hes back and cant wait till we play arsenal saturday

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 01, 2013 9:48:49pm
[-]
It is always a pleasure to see Suarez play but if Aguero can remain fit during the entire season then he would most likely win the "Golden Boot" award.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]