Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < The world would be a better place without.....
The world would be a better place without.....
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 12, 2014 8:44:55am
[-]
World could be so much better without Israel

hello Thanks for reading my signature
My training rates
3 billon per shiny pokemon 250 millon for each berrie 25 coins per billon
My goals
have 100k coins have luminous and golden pokemons
there are somethings that i want to talk about how to beat the forest tower and other towers except for snorlax tower and how do we beat more than 50 pokemons in infinity tower thats all for me[/color][/u]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 13, 2014 3:46:33pm (This post was last modified: August 13, 2014 3:48:58pm by Pidgeot.)
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 16, 2014 10:20:07pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 28, 2014 2:19:00am
[-]
The world would be better off without money. Money is the root of all evil.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 28, 2014 6:52:24pm
[-]
Although without corruption, there would be no evil. :P But then again, we have no knowledge of good if there is no evil.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
September 02, 2014 4:55:37pm
[-]
Shazabib, it is not Israel that is causing many of the middle east's problems. It is the other middle eastern countries (Palestine, Iran etc.) blind hate for them that is tearing the middle east apart.

I would have to agree with bennychan on the money part, but there is one more gleaming problem. The lust for power.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
September 03, 2014 3:03:37am
[-]
The world (Pokemon Creed) would be a better place without any inactive accounts and inactive coloureds,etc.
Thank this message
September 06, 2014 2:44:31am
[-]
Tman10061, ever heard of the phrase "Money is power"?

Thank this message
September 08, 2014 5:34:54pm
[-]
Yes I have, so the two conjoint quite well, but without money the lust for power still remains, it would just need to be grabbed in a much different way, such as force.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
September 08, 2014 6:36:24pm
[-]
^He's got a point benny.

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
September 10, 2014 8:39:39pm
[-]
A world without these problems will be great for everyone, but that will eventually will turn upside down.
The same thing will happen all over again, each era there is always a generation of a Great War or a conflict towards these problems.

Even if we live in a world of Paradise, there will be someone that will be cause problems, that cause will sprout will multiply slowly turning the world into hell.
Thank this message
October 04, 2014 12:49:04am
[-]
Tman, I never said that money is the source for the lust of power..
That reason is exactly why human is the worst kind of animal there is.

Thank this message
October 04, 2014 2:37:35am
[-]
The world will be better place without bad politician and their dirty politics
Thank this message
October 05, 2014 6:28:11pm (This post was last modified: October 05, 2014 6:30:02pm by Ads20000.)
[-]
The world would be a better place if people could realize that they are loved more than the rest of the world says. The rest of the world often says that you are worthless because you aren't pretty, brave, clever, important, creative or kind. The world is wrong. You are unique and you can help change the world for the better by loving yourself for who you are and what you stand for and loving others and helping to build them up. Be selfless: give and you will receive (namely love and acceptance), hold onto your riches and you will die (if you spend on yourself, others will be jealous of you and try to exploit you and you will be unhappy since the root of all happiness relies on relationships be that with God or with others, ever wonder why loneliness is so horrible?) So don't hoard, develop interdependence with others. Only then can everyone be provided for and also then everyone can be happy.

Maybe this is impossible, but that could be a good thing, it means we always have more to do, how exciting is that?! We can always work more in serving others and appreciating ourselves as we are too. We don't need more stuff, we need to love and be loved by people.

So, in a nutshell, the world would be a better place without selfishness.

Click below to give me coins at no cost to you!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

(Credit: EVevolution)

Thank this message
November 22, 2014 8:10:18pm
[-]
October 26, 2013 2:48:10amDarkFire1313 Wrote:  In all honesty, the world would be a better place without religion.. Because religion is a basis of alot of issues. Discrimination, fights, wars even. Without religion, we could all touch base on the same level. However, this would cause a spiritual distress.. The question, "What's out there?" Would dominate our minds.

Yes, and no.
I believe there to be a lot underlying why religion holds such evil that is much more human than a matter of a particular organization. If you look at wars such as Vietnam, you can see this basis is political, not religious; and yet, the cause human-wise is close to being the same: we believe ours is better, and everyone needs to be ours because the other ones cause evil....although our solution to making everyone turn to our better one is to cause evil.
That being said, I believe the world would be a better place without human egos. Racism, religious differences, greed, pride - this is all attached to human ego.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]