Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < essential software setups i should always have
essential software setups i should always have
Favorite Thread Post Reply
November 17, 2013 3:34:30am
[-]
ok, so i have a little difficulty, i and other users on our shared computer don't use it well, and often corrupt windows! so we have to format it again, and i format it always. so after each format, i need to install all programs again. what other programs setup should i keep? can you also give a little description(if possible) for each and tell whether its freeware or costs to get a full version?
and, also can you recommend an antivirus? other people on our computer complain that its too slow because of antivirus, so can you tell one which doesn't slow down pc?
thanks in advance!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 21, 2013 9:24:10am
[-]
Well the anitviruses that I ve had in the past are Macafee , kaspersky, Enod they are really good and they don't slow down your pc.

[you must login to view images]

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message
December 04, 2013 6:48:29pm
[-]
what else would you need other than your browser

Rainbowcolour:
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 4:01:14am
[-]
other than my browser? i need something to play songs, take videos(for which i am using fraps), antivirus, a download manager(for which i am using idm), a software to watch videos, etc. i mean all those softwares that i may use. but i already made a list and got some, so i don't need any more help. thanks.
and blackheartwarrior, they all slow down pc. you should use avast free, i tried it and it doesn't slow down pc.
Thank this message
January 31, 2014 8:20:36am
[-]
Well, I think u should have good anti-viruses such as Kaspersky, Avast, etc. And Disk Clean-up.

Hello!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]