Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Exp.lock error...!
Exp.lock error...!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Exp.lock error...!
December 02, 2013 12:31:54am
[-]
Exp.lock error...!
I equipped exp.lock to my giratina. After equipping i just clicked your pokemon. Then i saw my first pokemon had the item exp.share. (I dont have one) i just fight a npc fight with my giratina then my giratina got experience points though i equipped exp.lock..!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 10, 2013 2:40:52am
[-]
Try logging in and then logging out. It should change back to an exp lock. Sorry to hear about your giratina leveling up, though.
Thank this message
December 10, 2013 12:17:15pm
[-]
Yeah, you have to put exp.lock and then log out. 1 minute later you again open. Then it will be corrected.

[you must login to view images]
elite trainer-#332341
Thank this message
December 19, 2013 2:47:51am
[-]
I got this problem as well. I just switch my 1st pokemon to a different place then back

Trainer #- 6440
Luminous Luxray and Cursed Tyranitar
Thank this message
December 20, 2013 12:13:43pm
[-]
Ok. I made like this but my pokemon didn't leveled up, cause i fought against first trainer and got little exp. Thank god..!
Thank this message
December 20, 2013 10:09:35pm
[-]
If that happened when you needed it for the towers than I'm sorry bro but yeah just log out and it'll be fixed :) idk why it's doing that though...
Thank this message
December 20, 2013 10:55:26pm
[-]
your first pokemon had it because when your equiping it your starters gfets its so switch your girtina in the first place and then your done
Thank this message
December 24, 2013 11:51:08pm
[-]
Already said multiple times. Log out and log back in, and it should be fine.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]