Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < im missing coins
im missing coins
Favorite Thread Post Reply
im missing coins
December 02, 2013 2:53:34am
[-]
im missing coins
i bought 2250 coins from donation and when i bought them it said you have sucessfully bought coins and then when i went to my account there was no coins

izeah benitez
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 02, 2013 8:07:33am
[-]
Check Your IP someone may steal or its a bug..

Join TitanZ!! LF members.

Take a wish in My Wishing Well

Spoiler:
Awesome peoples-
zapdos
GrimReaper

You opened the 6th box of calender and you reacieved Shiny Grimer!

Shiny Grimer- M
Level- 5

You opened the 8th box of calender and you find Shiny Nosepass!

Shiny Nosepass- F
Level- 5

Pokemon Creed Help Guide
Thank this message
December 02, 2013 3:36:47pm
[-]
I dont think so..! I think Its a stealing of your coins..! Tell staffs to check
Thank this message
December 04, 2013 4:35:29am (This post was last modified: December 04, 2013 4:38:55am by kray.)
[-]
im missing coins
No this is a major problem that I have seen happen to a couple people that I have talked to on chat. Yes when you donate to Creed it is suppose to be automatic however it has not been. You guys need to report this to Da Man or Dualot (more so Da Man as he is the overall head of the game) as they will be able to help you out with this situation. I am sure they will be glad to give you the coins once they find out what happened and have proof and do some ip checking and such, as the money used is supposedly to help keep the game going and to have Da Man donate to charities that he trust. Best thing to do is stay calm, wait for an answer, and lastly remember it is a Donation because the game is free unlike other gaming communities that use member dues to support the game.

The worst thing you can do is get out of control and irritating to them as they have busy lives, like the other billions of people in the world, and will just make you undesirable to service. So please stop Private Messaging people about this problem as just making it aware in forums is the best place for staff to help you as a normal player and members like myself cannot help you out with a situation like this.

Have a good day
-kray

Thank this message
December 06, 2013 1:47:23am
[-]
Yeah, you have to report it to da man or dualot
Thank this message
December 09, 2013 6:12:22pm
[-]
Tho it may say donation it also says a certain amount of coins for a certain amount of money, if it was truly donation you could receive a large amount of coins for a small amount of currency....therefore this is bad business. Best of luck in clearing this up old friend
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]