Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Freeze Pages Not Showing..
Freeze Pages Not Showing..
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 19, 2013 9:19:35pm
[-]
Usually when frozen. when not being able to look at specific pages it comes up as "When you are frozen you may..."
But on this page it doesn't say anything. [you must login to view links]
"auctions.php"
Is it a problem or is it really not a problem?

[you must login to view images]

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 24, 2013 6:11:17am
[-]
Either lag or just not coded well. I wouldn't know, I haven't been frozen very long.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
December 24, 2013 2:28:15pm
[-]
mostly its a lagg bro :) many time it come for me too , but idk about the frozen case .

Thank this message
December 24, 2013 3:55:38pm
[-]
It does not look like much of a problem, may just be lag. Try waiting a couple minutes for it to load then refresh if nothing happens.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]