Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Growlithe's Golf Course < south africa vs india
south africa vs india
Favorite Thread Post Reply
south africa vs india
December 23, 2013 4:36:47am
[-]
south africa vs india
well that was one of the best test matches i ever saw between india nd south africa!!!but south africa as always chocked nd drawed a winning match!!!but was a nail biting experience enjoyed it!!!!!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 24, 2013 10:44:34am
[-]
I didnt know it was happening cuz i have been watching Australia beat England i the ashes
Thank this message
December 25, 2013 1:23:55am
[-]
yep South Africa would hav won that test if they have played correctly in the last few overs..but India also have played really well..

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 25, 2013 8:13:22am
[-]
Yeah, southafrica can win that test match very easily but the indians done the job and the match was drewed..! Lets see it in next test.

elite trainer-#332341
Thank this message
December 25, 2013 9:13:39am
[-]
no, india didn't play well. they can play much better and they are no.1 cricket team. just their luck was bad, or maybe south africa was more lucky. or maybe indian team was out of form. i don't know! it was a good series though.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
December 29, 2013 5:03:51am
[-]
india is way better than south africa .if bhuvneshwar would hav played .with his swing can devastate sa batting line up .but now watch 2nd test

j+k+6+1+9= AWSM !

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
January 02, 2014 8:36:32am
[-]
It surely was a nail biting experience! My match came down to the last few overs. Overall, enjoyed the series a lot. :D

Hello!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]