Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < who should i talk to?
who should i talk to?
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
who should i talk to?
December 25, 2013 5:20:48am
[-]
who should i talk to?
I'm kind of concerned because I haven't been gaining any forum credits even though I have over 50 posts& I have been following all of the guide lines. I looked at the staff list and the only forum moderator listed isn't active, so should I just ask a regular moderator about this or...?

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 25, 2013 5:32:26am (This post was last modified: December 25, 2013 5:34:24am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
who should i talk to?
[you must login to view links]

if you post in any of those forum up above in the link (including the Pokemon Creed - General Discussions), or in any thread that over 120 days or quote anyone, you will not get any forum credits, and you can pm anyone on the Staff list, but you most likely better to pm Admin, SuperMod, or RPG Mod, since they have more power over the game then Chatmod, but feel free to pm me, and if I can help, I will.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 25, 2013 6:21:08am
[-]
Yeah. Like grim said if you post in general discussion you will not get any credits. Try to post in ideas/suggestion to get credits.
Thank this message
December 25, 2013 8:51:55am (This post was last modified: December 25, 2013 8:55:47am by MaidensGhost.)
[-]
who should i talk to?
December 25, 2013 5:32:26am[you must login to view links]

if you post in any of those forum up above in the link (including the Pokemon Creed - General Discussions), or in any thread that over 120 days or quote anyone, you will not get any forum credits, and you can pm anyone on the Staff list, but you most likely better to pm Admin, SuperMod, or RPG Mod, since they have more power over the game then Chatmod, but feel free to pm me, and if I can help, I will.

Mm I see. Okay, thank you!

Thank this message
December 25, 2013 9:02:32am
[-]
Check your Forum Credits now, you should have won one with this thread.

Spoiler:
Name: xXMarcoXx
ID: #128346
Trainer Level: 2,206
Favorite MMO: Rumble Of Fighter
Clan: The Pokemon Rangers

Made by RIor 【ツ】

Spoiler:

Thank this message
December 25, 2013 9:51:58am
[-]
Yeah. You got a credit for this thread. Every thread that you will post that contains 50 characters then you will get credits. Start earning now. Its very useful.

elite trainer-#332341
Thank this message
December 25, 2013 4:06:38pm
[-]
No that you got 50 posts already you can start earning have fun with it and get some promos :)

Thank this message
February 04, 2014 2:18:11am
[-]
For more information contact zapdos by posting here or by pm ing him:)i hope it helped you
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,188 posts in 39,221 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]