Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < in need of some spriting help! ( galaxy sprite)
in need of some spriting help! ( galaxy sprite)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 31, 2013 11:23:48pm (This post was last modified: January 02, 2014 1:13:03pm by Dualot.)
[-]
So i want to make a galaxy / nebula pokemon sprite but i just can't seem to get it right!

this is what keeps happening "may be doing it the wrong way, not too sure how to make this " [you must login to view links] "

and this is kinda what i'm aiming for. " [you must login to view links] "

see how my sprite is all color, no eyes, none of it's line are still there ect, while the other sprite has it's structure like its eyes mouth lines on its body, plus the galaxy looking color(s). does anybody know how to do this?

thank you for anyone who reads and helps me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 01, 2014 4:20:07am
[-]
mmm u have to use the mode layer like overlay/screen and the 1 fitted most will work out.

Rox
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 4:28:10am
[-]
they both are nice
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 2:18:22am (This post was last modified: January 02, 2014 2:21:27am by Entities.)
[-]
This is what I'm currently doing. I select a nebula picture (so i can use it's colors) i then make a new layer and put my pokemon in the new layer. i then move the pokemon to the area i want the color of. I right click the second layer with the pokemon on it and click "alpha to selection". next thing i do is select the layer with the nebula picture, hit the "select" option in the top bar beside " file and edit" and click "float" a third layer should appear called floating collection. i right click that layer then click new layer and i delete the layer with the picture leaving me with just the image. idk if there's a better way to do this or some way that i can keep the colors and still the pokes features.

here's some pics if the text is confusing.

1- [you must login to view links] (placing the poke on the area of color i want)

2- [you must login to view links] (right click pokemon and click alpha to selection)

3 - [you must login to view links] ( select picture layer, hit select, float)

4- [you must login to view links] (right click floating selection, hit new layer)

5- [you must login to view links] (un-check the background layer, the eye looking thing)

6- [you must login to view links] ( finished result. I want to figure out how to get it like the rayquaza i posted before instead of it being a solid color)

maybe there is another method or something i can do, if anyone can help me i'd be very happy!
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 1:21:42pm
[-]
Your instructions are too confusing, but if it's a solid colour, try using blending options such as "overlay" or something.
Thank this message
January 02, 2014 5:25:48pm
[-]
I had trouble trying to word it, I figured the pics may have helped. Thanks for the info I'll try that and see how it goes.
Thank this message
March 18, 2014 10:10:11pm
[-]
Thank you a million dualot!!! Figured it out!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]