[-]
Lol cause you hit it at the right time. Bet ya can't do it again lol

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 12, 2014 11:00:08am
[-]
Yes really mine also. It says 360: 00 but still I don`t win. I think we should click Hit when it says 0 min 4 sec. Like this I won one time. I think this is the best method so try it. I wish my try would really be successful. Good Luck for yours!
Thank this message
February 12, 2014 12:24:26pm
[-]
It happened to me quite a few times, but it is part of the game I guess. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't won a single hitdown in 3 days :P
Thank this message
February 12, 2014 12:25:46pm
[-]
the reason you didn't win is because maybe you were refreshing too much, try refreshing less.
and, like other person said, you hit a little early, so if you were hitting at 1 second, try hitting at 2 second instead. 4 seconds will be too early, try hitting at 2 instead.
Thank this message
February 12, 2014 12:26:58pm
[-]
whether you get a hit or not depends on how fast you click and the seconds it takes for you to load, and luck too, since even if you click at the right time, you might not get anything. if you click reload page and two seconds later the page you reloaded has fully loaded, then you should probably click the 'hit' button when it's on '000 minutes 2 seconds'
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]