Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Should i train my rare pokemon or keep them base?
Should i train my rare pokemon or keep them base?
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
February 15, 2014 7:07:53pm
[-]
The title says it all... I just want to know what is more sought after... pokemon at base level or pokemon that are at a higher level? And does it matter if they are evolved or not?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 15, 2014 7:15:28pm
[-]
base and non-evolved. evolved and unbase counts as ruining the rarity of a pokemon unless you want to actually use it on your team.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Queenx^

I'm a beginner roleplayer, and I have to say, it's fun!:) Feel free to leave me a tip or two about roleplaying.
Thank this message
February 15, 2014 8:54:26pm
[-]
People prefer base pokemon normally but if it's a pokemon that you plan on keeping for your team or personally then train it if you want to :) But if you train it and decide you want to trade it you may find difficulty getting good offers and it would lose some of its value. Hope that helps :)

[you must login to view images]
YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
February 16, 2014 2:19:44am
[-]
you mean to say, that pokemon which we trade with others is more valuable than pokemon we keep for ourselves? then. why don't we keep more valuable stuff with ourselves instead?
Thank this message
February 16, 2014 5:24:06am
[-]
You better keep them base. Coz base pokemons rate better than unbase..!
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]