Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < 3-4 accounts in one IP permission
3-4 accounts in one IP permission
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 22, 2014 6:31:14pm (This post was last modified: February 22, 2014 6:32:21pm by alexggg333.)
[-]
Hey staff of creed, I just thought it would be safer to ask you first before going right on ahead and then explaining once you saw and risking a ban.

As you may know, there is a rule saying only 2 accounts per IP. Although in this household me and my brother already each have one account, but pretty soon I would like a storage account and I also want to recruit my sister to play too and she has a boyfriend who is also a pokemon fan whom I would like to recruit too (but he wouldn't necessarily be ACTIVE in this household). So I would like to know if there's any arrangements that can be done please. This does not only benefit us but I'm also advertising this game for you too and it would greatly appreciated if we can work something out. My sister does not know about the game yet but I just wanted to see if it was okay with you first.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]