Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Pokemon Duplication
Pokemon Duplication
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Pokemon Duplication
March 16, 2014 12:51:11am (This post was last modified: March 16, 2014 2:23:39am by cb227.)
[-]
Pokemon Duplication
I had moved my Infernape to slot one, moving my Rhyperior to slot 3, and somewhere between my Infernape became two and filled my second slot as well. In the end i have two infernapes and one of my pokemon, a Scpetile, is missing. I looked at my public profile, and it displays the correct team, though when i go into a battle I still have the duplicated Infernapes. I viewed all my pokemon and it also had the correct number of Infernapes and a Scpetile. I am unable to transfer the Scpetile from my box, for it says it is still in my team. I am concerned that this will be abused and/or cause any other damage to players accounts.
Edit* I would also like to bring to focus that when ever I logout, the pokemon in my sixth slot is returned to my box, I will have to pay more attention and see if anything else triggers this auto boxing

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 16, 2014 8:34:44am (This post was last modified: March 16, 2014 8:35:22am by snorunt.)
[-]
Pokemon Duplication
all you have to do is go to your pokemon and then click the here button [you must login to view links] and will move all the pokemon, then log out to make sure then log back in and put your pokemon back up :) hope it helped

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
March 16, 2014 2:24:30pm
[-]
Yes, thank you so much! I wish i would of realized my self, sense it was so simple
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]