Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < treasure box
treasure box
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
treasure box
April 14, 2014 11:46:23am
[-]
treasure box
treasure box

i want to ask about treasure box what you get by opening it as it cost 150 coins to be opened + how much time on map ideally we have to spent so treasure box appears? and if there is more information towards anyone who see this thread kindly tell me that.

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 14, 2014 3:51:59pm
[-]
it is random.. but once you get to see one, it would remain in its place until you get it even after closing your browser.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 14, 2014 9:40:47pm
[-]
Opening the box is supposed to give you a random amount of coins, usually more than the 150 to open it. I haven't found one yet, they seem to be really rare.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 14, 2014 10:22:10pm
[-]
As these two have already said:

1) A treasure box will randomly spawn in one of the maps. That treasure box will forever stay there until you find it. Once it is found, another box will spawn somewhere else and will stay there until you find it.

2) The largest amount I have seen was around 350-400 coins. This does not mean though that you will get more than 150 coins from the box.
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]